control by home surveillance cameras

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
Was wondering if anybody has done this or been controlled 24/7 by someone by letting them have your ip address and password to your indoor home surveillance cameras

Greenhills

• Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
I've seen this done with Webcam models. Allowing people access and control to them. I'm not sure what the specifics are as far as how they allowed access. I would imagine it's through a website and not through the surveillance system.

Definitely a good idea for people who maintain control from a distance.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Idea is good, it would be like BigBrother thing, or as that new realcam site. I did something like that, but slave actually bring her laptop everywhere with her. But honestly how many slaves are financially good to have cameras all over house?
So i think this would be old school, with laptop positioned to cover most of specific room, skype setting to auto video answer or Master would have access to laptop and can turn webcam at his desire.

Greenhills

• Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
Those cameras have a two way talk feature. Imagine thinking you're alone and all of a sudden the dominants voice comes out of no where. Haha I'm loving this idea more every second.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Those cameras have a two way talk feature. Imagine thinking you're alone and all of a sudden the dominants voice comes out of no where. Haha I'm loving this idea more every second.
I might like it. Heh.

brandie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2014
Austria
installed one a year ago but only filming my bed, also have an internet controlled safe and a selfbondage device with an electric magnet so my ex master could watch me always when in bed. sometimes i was forced to do selfbondage and he watched me. but the best was that i never was sure when he was watching me. the devices are still installed. sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Curly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 16, 2014
I would love to be controlled like this never knowing who's watching or when they will strike or catch you breaking a rule

kuhaku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2015
hi

Ive done it before but using splashtop to get acces to her computer completely including her web cam

brandie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2014
Austria
the difference is that with splashtop-teamviewer and so on the computer is running and the sub knows when you watch and middle in the night its also not komfortable with a running computer. one night while i was masturbating (it wasn't allowed) my ex online master caught me (never mind he would watch me middle in the night) and put me in chastity the next day for a whole month.