Control my orgasms/edges 25/f

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm looking for my orgasms to be controlled and for edges to be assigned. Because of my living situation, I will only be able to edge once a day in the shower. I can edge up to two times each shower. What I am asking for is for you to add up to 2 days at a time to my denial, to add up to two edges at a time, and to tell me what I should think about while I edge. My one limit to fetishes I'll think about is incest - ie, tell me to edge twice thinking about being naked at work, or fucking a dog or anything else you want as long as my family is not involved. I'll report back here with details of what I thought of while edging every few days. Thank you!!

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
Dare

Hi everyone, I'm looking for my orgasms to be controlled and for edges to be assigned. Because of my living situation, I will only be able to edge once a day in the shower. I can edge up to two times each shower. What I am asking for is for you to add up to 2 days at a time to my denial, to add up to two edges at a time, and to tell me what I should think about while I edge. My one limit to fetishes I'll think about is incest - ie, tell me to edge twice thinking about being naked at work, or fucking a dog or anything else you want as long as my family is not involved. I'll report back here with details of what I thought of while edging every few days. Thank you!!

Add 2 day to your denial and 2 edge in the show think about be in your back yard and letting 2 Saint Bernards take transfer fuck you.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Add 2 day to your denial and 2 edge in the show think about be in your back yard and letting 2 Saint Bernards take transfer fuck you.

Thank you sir, I have updated my signature to reflect my edges and days of denial. I will think of the st Bernard's tomorrow when I shower and report back soon. Thank you!!

newthing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 12, 2012
Add 2 days to your denial and 2 edge in the shower think about being at work completely naked

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I received a pm with 6 more edges.

Tonight I edged twice (three times but I'll only count it as two cause the first one was weak) and thought about being a bitch to two st Bernard's. I was planning what I would think about all day today, and I decided that I didn't want to be restrained or drugged in any way, so I was the only reason why they were able to continue to use me. I was on all fours in my backyard, I could feel the sun beating down. Then all of a sudden the first dog was inside me, positioning away. No licking or investigation, just plowed into me. I stayed as still as I could, to make his job easier. He was fucking me erratically and wildly, so meeting his thrusts was impossible. Edge one. The while he was still in my pussy, the other dog had walked around to be in front of me. I took him in my mouth, and he quickly responded - fucking my face like it was a second pussy. My breasts were shaking wildly while I was being speared by dog penis. Edge two. Edge three was when I realized that my neighbor's were watching.

I know this isn't exactly them taking turns, but hopefully it was acceptable.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Also, you can now add up to 6 edges at a time (2 per day) and 5 days of denial. Any edges over the two per day, do not take away from the total.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
6 denial then 4 orgasm. Think about being a toy of your coworkers.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I added 4 edges for you KG202. I'm hoping that I'll be able be denied for an extremely long time ;)

Also, I'll let everyone add up to a week of denial at a time. Any extra edges I have at the end of my denial period will have to be done before an orgasm. Thanks!

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
So I've done the 2 edges while thinking about being completely naked at work. One of my jobs is as a tutor, so I figured that would be fun (of course all of my fantasies were about 18+ students).
I'm at work, teaching a class of students (boys and girls). I'm standing in the front of the class, completely naked, legs no close than hip width, pussy juice running down my legs from humiliation. I'm teaching sex ed (not a subject I normally teach, but since my boss realized that I was naked, she thought it would be the best way for the students to learn about the female body). Most of my students come from very conservative families who don't talk about sex or bodies, so they were naturally very curios to explore and ask all sorts of questions. They asked me why my legs were getting wet, and so I sat on the desk and spread my legs. They all gathered around and tentatively touched my sex, but gradually grew more confident. One of the girls asked why my nipples were sticking out, since it was warm in the classroom, it couldn't be because of the cold. I, being the good teacher, had her play with my nipples, rolling, pinching, doing whatever she wanted. Other students wanted to play with them, so I laid down on the table, with my hand above my head and my legs splayed to either side. I told them that they could touch anywhere, and in any way they wanted so long as they were learning. Edge one. One of the boys asked if he could feel the inside of my mouth, he'd heard about blow jobs but didn't understand why something with teeth would feel good. So I let him explore my mouth, when he asked me to suck on his fingers I did. He asked if he could try putting his dick in my mouth, so he could learn what it felt like. Again, my job was to teach, so I couldn't very well say no. I let him take my mouth. It wasn't long before there was another cock pushing into my pussy, and asshole. I had girls playing with my nipples and clit, then someone decided they wanted to really push me: they put their fingers in my nose and started fucking it. Between the dick in my mouth and fingers up my nose, I could barely breathe. Edge two.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I also did the 4 edges while thinking about a coworker I dislike (from getdare).
The first two:
She always drinks diet coke out of a water bottle. So I thought about my pussy and asshole being held open and filled with ice for her to keep her soda cold. I was on a cart with my shoulders supporting my weight on the bottom, and my hips raised and supported. My legs were spread but knees bent, so they were mostly out of the way. My breasts when untouched, which I hated, but turned me on. Edge one. Sometimes she couldn't get the bottle back into one of my holes (because they were full of ice haha), so of course she just pushed and shoved and forced it back in. I felt the ice digging into my sensitive inner skin and the ice sticking to my pussy walls from it freezing my juices. Since she had plenty of soda on hand, she didn't want to be inconvenienced when she had to pee. So she put a catheter into her peehole, and taped my mouth shut with the other open end sitting over my tongue. Whenever her bladder made hot diet coke pee, it quickly and effortlessly (for her) flowed directly into my mouth, where I had no choice but to guzzle it down. Edge two.

Last edited:

Kinkdevil

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2015
Really enjoying your fantasies. I would suggest edging while imagining being put in a cage outside a supermarket and labelled as a 'ride for adults' see what people do to you.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Since I'm not getting as much traffic on here as I would like. I'll allow adding up to 2 weeks of denial, and 45 edges at a time.

@Kinkdevil: Thank you so much for the idea, I'll definitely enjoy that one. How may edges and denial days should I add?

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
5 days of denial and 10 more edges while thinking about being stripped naked in times square and gang banged by anyone who passes by.