Corn Holing

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This is not an advertisement = im not selling anything.

I am instead offering an introduction to a marvelous new dildo.

These can be found at amazon for $23 or aliexpress for around $20.

They come in various colors with black or red being top picks i should think.

These can be found by googling = silicone corn dildo with handle.

Ok that given, here is the story. I BOUGHT 1 LAST YEAR.

Its freaking amazing.

And its not small. 14 inches total with 9 -10 inches unsertable. Its just barely under 2 inches wide at insertion base (1.96 exactly).

The tip end is a penis head that is smaller like 1 inch and then becomes a silicone ear of corn.

Because of the way its tapered it wants to just go deep and you will be shocked and thrilled especially when you push the whole freaking thing inside.

The corn kernals against your asshole will be sublime.

This thing simply gives a super extreme sensitity factor ive never known in a dildo.

The only drawback is cleanjng lube off all those kernals however a condom applied to it solves that.

Note: best lube = equate cocoa butter lotion at walmart $2-3 for large bottle that has a press dispensor.

I advise a brief anal warm up and get the inner sphincter relaxed. Then glide this beauty all the way.

Even for those where 2 inches has been a challenge will find this sliding in all the way to the handle hilt.

The intetnal feeling is beyond words.

This is the 2nd best anal play dildo i own hands down. It may be yours also if not maybe #1 even.

The design is superb and the material is grand.

These are made by FAAK and that company makes some of the best products on the current market especially in regards to innovation.

I shared this hoping others might discover the deeply intense sensations and pleasures i did.

In the past decade an explosion if sex toys has emerged and these much safer in materials involved, much better for practical use, far more innovative in design, and honestly have busted down the walls of taboo allowing for near boundless sex play.

I plan to introduce new and innovative items if admin allows as well as give personal experience, advice, and reviews on these.

That could i think be a positive addition to this site, so we will see.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 61tyoVlhoBL._AC_SS450_.jpg
    61tyoVlhoBL._AC_SS450_.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: NaughtyIrishMom

Featured Threads

New Personals