Lilly3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Hi :)

We are a young couple
looking for an online female play partner to dom together. We are looking for someone that is okay with performing tasks for us and providing proof. We would like to explore together with you!

If you are interested, please send me a message.

K1nky

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2021

We are a young couple
looking for an online female play partner to dom together. We are looking for someone that is okay with performing tasks for us and providing proof. We would like to explore together with you!

Hi there! I am interested, and will do virtually anything for the two of you. However I need an income I am out of work, can we work something out?

Lilly3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Hi there! I am interested, and will do virtually anything for the two of you. However I need an income I am out of work, can we work something out?
Hi! Thanks for your reply but we're not looking for anything to pay for. We just want to have some fun :)

Luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2022

We are a young couple

Hi I'm interested but I'm new to this so

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
here's some pointers for someone who's fairly new to the site to watch for....

lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-demanding titles they haven’t earned
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you,
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend

You always have the right to say no. Regardless of your role or gender. You owe no one here anything ever.

Lilly3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Hi! Thanks for your reply! Maybe we can get to know eachother first, see what your likes and fantasies are. Would you like that? If you would, please send me your kik (if you have one). We can talk more there.

Luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2022
Hi! Thanks for your reply! Maybe we can get to know eachother first, see what your likes and fantasies are. Would you like that? If you would, please send me your kik (if you have one). We can talk more there.
okay

Featured Threads

New Personals