Homemade Cousin room insertions

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
I just thought of this dare so I want to try it
I want ideas what to insert my ass when I'm in my cousin room in her house, it could be anything I can find in her room and that could fit me.
So please give me ideas what to find and insert my ass and for how long, and please consider that I can't do it for couple of hours maybe couple of minutes.

Thanks for the naughtiest ;)

Reactions: Walkerlove1

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
her hairbrush and insert it handle first
her lipstick
her toys
her panties

ok, toys i dont think she have
can you tell me how much time to insert eace item
and what sort of panties
please remember i cant do it for hours only minuts each item :rolleyes:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
ok, toys i dont think she have
can you tell me how much time to insert eace item
and what sort of panties
please remember i cant do it for hours only minuts each item :rolleyes:

figured I'd leave that up to you, since you stated you didn't have much time.
for argument sakes... you have to insert the the hairbrush for two minutes...

the panties... use her dirty ones... and insert them for for fifteen minutes...
and be sure to leave her room with them inside. I hope she comes back while still inserted so you're forced to leave them in longer, or find a way to remove them without her finding out

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
figured I'd leave that up to you, since you stated you didn't have much time.
for argument sakes... you have to insert the the hairbrush for two minutes...

the panties... use her dirty ones... and insert them for for fifteen minutes...
and be sure to leave her room with them inside. I hope she comes back while still inserted so you're forced to leave them in longer, or find a way to remove them without her finding out

Cool I'm so wanna try this as soon as possible.

If any one else have dares for me involving insertions and my cousin room you are more then welcome ;)

outlaw2265

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
You should take some of her panties, clean or dirty that is your choice. Now that you have the panties, you are going to wear them for 20 minutes. This is the only underwear you can have on for the 20 minutes, no boxers on top of them. You must also be around her or talking to her while you are wearing her panties. After the 20 minutes you can then take them off and put them back if you like or you could keep wearing them or just keep them.

Reactions: Walkerlove1

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
You should take some of her panties, clean or dirty that is your choice. Now that you have the panties, you are going to wear them for 20 minutes. This is the only underwear you can have on for the 20 minutes, no boxers on top of them. You must also be around her or talking to her while you are wearing her panties. After the 20 minutes you can then take them off and put them back if you like or you could keep wearing them or just keep them.

allright i'll do that ;]
if you have any more dares about this let me know ;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to your cousin's room.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your asshole, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your asshole but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your asshole but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
Go to your cousin's room.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your asshole, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your asshole but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your asshole but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

I've always saw that you have awesome dare ideas so I'm kinda honored that you gave me one of your dare.
And by "fully" insert you mean that the whole item is in my ass? Not poking out or something?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I've always saw that you have awesome dare ideas so I'm kinda honored that you gave me one of your dare.
And by "fully" insert you mean that the whole item is in my ass? Not poking out or something?

"Fully" generally means the full length of the object without losing the ability to extract the object when needed. I'm not asking you to use something you know will be difficult to grip and remove yet you should insert as much of it as you can. This is to clarify "fully" as at least 3/4ths of the entire length of any object.

Featured Threads

New Personals