Craigs List

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
So, I've been bored lately so I have been checking out ads from Craigs List just to see what people are writing. There are a whole bunch of ads from one person to another for 'no strings attached' sex and the like. What I am curious about is if anyone has tried accepting one of these ads, what any outcomes were, and thoughts in general.

Last edited:

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
i have not tryed the adds call me old fashed but i think you should like the person before you have sex cyber is difrent thow that i think is ok with anyone longs you have same intrests of corce but no one eaver ancers to the add's i have done so i did not know if anyone looks at tham but thats what i think offline no strings is too much for me but online it is fine

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I've met some cool people interested in BDSM off Craigslist. Not used it for sex but have had discipline sessions from people I met there. I've only had very good experiences but I always make sure I chat with the people a little bit before I meet them. I also reply and respond to people who write using proper grammar and capitalization. You have to sort of the fakes, flakes, and freaks somehow. Some conversations and observations of how they write have done it for me.

Forced2Bhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Met My Master on CL

I met my Master on Craigslist. He was a wonderful Master for 8 years, before he recently moved to Chicago.. I'm sure he has placed an ad on CL there for a replacement submissive/slave. It was his first CL ad, and my first CL response to an ad.

Featured Threads

New Personals