Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2012
Florida
painslutjess.blogspot.com
1:02pm/eastern time on Sunday November 12th:

Lying naked on stomach in bed. Full bladder. Belt wrapped tightly around waist with a rolled up t-shirt between belt buckle and bladder. Nipples clamped. Mouth gagged with used panties and in thirty minutes, a bar of dove soap with replace those. No touching pussy for one hour.

1:20pm/eastern: Nipples have been unclamped for one minute and reclamped with harsher clamps. Bladder is still full and this slut just drank half a bottle of water. Pussy is becoming very wet. Almost dripping wet. This cumdump is feeling more and more like a little slut. A toy, a piece of meat.

**was not able to continue updating at the time. But will update now.

1:35-2:00pm: Soap was in my mouth. Nipples clamped with different clamps. Finished the bottle of water.

2-3pm: Soap removed, panties back in mouth after being used to mop up some pussy juices. Nipples unclamped and given a break after I spank them with a belt 50 times each. I then stood in my window, pressed against it, legs spread.

3pm: I finally pee after texting a friend and begging them for permission. Before flushing, I held my face inches from the water, feeling the splashes on my face as the toilet flushes.

I enjoyed humiliating and degrading myself.

Featured Threads

New Personals