Crossdressing Couples

Undie_Freek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Genderfluid
  • Private
Mar 9, 2019
My wife and I are into crossdressing. Most might think of it as she loves me to crossdress, and that much is true, and that it stops there. But for us, she also likes to crossdress as a guy. Naturally it includes dresses and skirt for me and shirts and ties and trousers for her. But for both of us, our biggest fetish is underwear.

She loves it when wear panties (with everything tucked away) and bras and I love it when she wear men's underwear and jockstraps. In fact all the panties in our hose belong to me and all the men's underwear are hers.

While she wear tighty-whities, what really gets her off is wearing hot styles like those from Andrew Christian. Reason is that she wears a packie penis and these style show off the 'silicon' bulge between her legs to perfection. She has never warn a strap-on or pegged me, not really into that, but I really love kissing and licking the the bulge her prosthetic penis makes in her underwear as well as sucking on it, especially when we 69 and she licks and eats out the front of my panties.

So far we seem to be the only folks we've come across who are into this sort of thing. What do other crossdressing couples do? Are there other crossdressing couples like us?

Undie_Freek

Featured Threads

New Personals