Cruel kinky Mistress looking for loyal subs and slavesss and NO I don’t want tribute 😆😆

Queenj878

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2020
F22 USA lol Not sure if I’m doing this right? Used to use this site when it was an app but didn’t know it was back 🤩🤩

anyways I’m looking for subs and slaves. Into hardcore sadistic stuff and filth. Any takers??

to apply to be mine send me a shirtless mirror pic (NO nudes) and your asl and limits. Hopefully this is allowed!! Lol but my KlK user is queenj878 :)

jordan5573

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2022
F22 USA lol Not sure if I’m doing this right? Used to use this site when it was an app but didn’t know it was back 🤩🤩

anyways I’m looking for subs and slaves. Into hardcore sadistic stuff and filth. Any takers??

to apply to be mine send me a shirtless mirror pic (NO nudes) and your asl and limits. Hopefully this is allowed!! Lol but my KlK user is queenj878 :)
Hey can you email me at [email protected] please I want to chat.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey Jordan, Have a look at the age of the post, its from 2020, the chances that she is still active are slim.

Cheers and happy Kinking
Just hover on their avatar or name and you'll get this pop up. "Last seen" means just what it says.

old.jpg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There’s that limits profile part I was referring to in the catfish post. They go in my assumed fakes time waster list personally.

Reactions: Dennis Moon

Dennis Moon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2022

[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals