Cum and Piss whore

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Lay on your back on the bathroom floor with your underwear under your head. Then put your legs over your head and piss on your face and in your mouth. Lick up any piss that get on the floor with your tongue. Then put your underwear back on and wear them the rest of the day.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Next day take your pissstinking underwear from the day before, and stuff them in your mouth - as much as posible. Then edge 10 times. just before comming take underwear out and cum on it - stuff back in mouth and keep there for 2 minutes.

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Next day take your pissstinking underwear from the day before, and stuff them in your mouth - as much as posible. Then edge 10 times. just before comming take underwear out and cum on it - stuff back in mouth and keep there for 2 minutes.

Lay on your back on the bathroom floor with your underwear under your head. Then put your legs over your head and piss on your face and in your mouth. Lick up any piss that get on the floor with your tongue. Then put your underwear back on and wear them the rest of the day.

I will be doing both of these today.

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014

So I started off with a red pair of boxer briefs. With a full bladder I stripped naked and placed the underwear on the floor, placed my head on the underwear and used the wall to prop myself up, ( I got hard to help the stream point more towards me). I then began to piss on my face, the underwear and the floor. I got a good little bit on my face, the underwear was pretty wet, and their was a fair amount on the floor. I put the underwear on and licked the floor clean. 24 hours cold and wet hours latter, I put it in my mouth and began to edge. After 10 edges (I almost lost it on 5, 8, and 9). I removed the underwear and cam on it. I then stuffed it with the cummy part on my tounge. It tasted like cum and a good bit of fabric.

Thank you both for the task and I can't wait for the next ones.

Featured Threads

New Personals