cum tasting/ eating

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
Okay I've always found this interesting. I'm not big into but I've donr it once or twice. It is sexy when a mistress makes you taste your precum or shoot a load on your face, but I've never been able to eat the cum after orgasm. I'm just curious, what are your opinions from both sides. And females, do you enjoy eatong cum or making subs eat it? :)

annygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 30, 2011
quick answer

my quick answer to both ur questions is "YES" .. enjoy swallow n for deffinite LOVE making my slave eat it and cum in his face .. is prob one of the hottest things i can get him to do! .... (I mean soo many guys expect us to take it in the face or want us to swallow , so y not reverse the role a bit??? lol )

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
Haha that is why I never complain too much about it ;p the easiest way I've found to do it that os still kindof fun is to have a ruined orgasm on the floor and then lick it up as I'm about to cum again :)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
a treat

my young ginger sub
this eating of a delicious sloppy mess of cum and the licking of precum should be used as a treat for subs who perform their best

anyone can just gobble up the cum from their hand ,or their girls pussy ,or her panties or his fuck buddy's ass ,

but this treat should be reserved for when the sub has performed well and especially when you can see him balk at it
makes it taste even better
and ginger sub you have been performing well

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I like making two straight guys make eachother cum! that's funny to watch!

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
Hahaa thay sounds quite amusing. How much have you actually done it? Any interesting stories? :p

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
shameless plug but I've made a game on this very subject ;)

I can only speak as a sub and being made to swallow and taste my own cum is just utter submission, I really dont enjoy it but I love the thought of it. I can only swallow it after ruined orgasms which is another thing I really love the idea of but dont like so much in reality!
the game is simple
Dont like the taste or the after taste or the texture but the sluttiness and submission of it is what I crave!

I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a girl order me to milk myself and swallow it, even better if she holds it in her hand. I only wish I knew you in real life SarahAmber, I consider myself pretty straight so it would definitely take some persuasion!

Featured Threads

New Personals