Cumulative pics every day for a week dare

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
This is a dare, intended for females, that has you taking several pics of yourself (mostly nude) with various requirements that get more numerous every day for a week. As the week goes on you will need to take more and more pics, and more daring ones each day that will total to being quite a few. Any gals up for a dare of taking many pics of themselves? Sadly this is fairly complex but during the dare you can just add up your list of what pics you need, and ill have an easy 1 day dare at the bottom.
I havent posted here in ages.

The way this dare works if there is a starting requirement for day one and every day you randomly draw another challenge that adds more specific pics you must take (like a pic of your tits or one in public) for that day and all remaining days. Some also add even more pics to be taken just that day. They also add to the total pics, you must fulfill specific pic requirements and any more pics needed for the total wouldn't need be as revealing. Also 2 days of your choice you must draw 2 challenges instead of just one, do these on days you have plenty of time.

Everything is a minimum requirement, not an exact like a puzzle. Extra pics above total required to meet specific requirements is totally fine. All tasks add to requirements for each day, including that one, unless specified otherwise. A pic can easily fulfill several requirements, thats why there is also a "total". If you have a requirement for full frontal, full nude, public, full nude public one picture can be all of those but it is only one pic and you prob need to do several more to reach your total, but you can take more than one at a location but limit 4 per location, this includes your hose as a location so only 4 at home (inside, and outside separate and ill be nice and say every day 1 more can be at home so 10 at home inside by final day)

The base would require fully nudity, face, public and risks some days taking alot in public. If face is off limits i could swap that for some kink like bondage pics or nipple clamps upon request. Day 1 doesnt require it so feel free to start and msg me, i can make a no face version if somebody wants it. This dare doesn't require sharing the pics, you can send them to your dom if you have one, I hope atleast one girl does this and sends me the pics and you can just make a gallery here with all of them, public or private, if you are daring enough. Currently there isnt a punishment for failure, exposure could be that punishment

Every task adds to the cumulative number of pic and/or different types of pics (like full frontal/outdoors ect) and some also add a larger number of pics for just that day.
For a 7 day version draw 1 random task every day after the first. Also you pick 2 days you have plenty of time to draw 2 tasks instead of 1(like your days off or days somebody can help you take pics).
Every task adds to the cumulative number of pic and/or different types of pics (like full frontal/outdoors ect) and some also add a larger number of pics for just that day. Might have some effect specifically the next day later if this ends up being popular. Modifying this to not be public at all would be harder.
Tasks adding for just that day count in addition to all cumulative tasks so if one adds +2 ass and +3 ass today only that means it adds 5 for that day and keep +2 for remainder of dare. Feel free to msg me if you are confused :LOL:.

Day 1 start.
3 total pics, 1 bare tits, 1 bare ass, 1 outdoors
So this means you must take 3 total pics, and you have 3 requirements but either of the first two could also be outside letting you fulfill those with 2 pics so the third to meet the total can be up to you. If your first challenge is "+1 public,+1 full nude, +3 total" now you have 6 total pics you must take that must include full nudity in one, your tits and ass in one, one must be outdoors and one in public. A full frontal nude outside in public fulfills almost all requirements but you still need to take 6 total pics so just have fun with the others.

For tasks:
Full nude means fully exposed, not covered up, but can have clothes on if they are pulled down ext. Full nude means no clothes and not covered up. Public could be inside or outside as long as its a public place, if you are tacking it at night have enough light that you can be seen.

If you are interesting but this is too much and want a 1 day dare you could just do day 1, or msg me and ill pick a random day and send you that.
If you are going to do the dare post here that you are starting and ill roll a task for you and msg your day 2 challenge. If you are down to share these pics you can link your gallery here or msg me if you want to send them just to me. Also post/msg which 2 days you want the double tasks.

Think I should give them a random word each day to have on a paper or written on themselves to be sure they took them for this dare? This ended up way too long so hopefully somebody will do it :ROFLMAO: I used to send dares to Kendra and had so many rejected cuz she only wanted simple dares.

Edit: After doing a quick estimate for 7 days this would be alot of pics so ill change the normal version to 5 days with one being a bonus with 2 challenges and the 7 day with 2 bonuses being the long version.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals