Cunt in need of tasks

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Sir I've inserted 4toothbrushs and 3pens my pussy was stretched a bit. Then I kept 2pens in pussy for 45 minutes later I was feeling a Lil uncomfortable so I removed I'm sorry 😔😔
you sure, you are not doing task in sleep, cause my task does not include inserting pens....

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Haha, not reading the only few limits she have. Good going.
Anyway, girl, write 20 different abuse on your body, (hidden parts, so you can keep them on) ( writing one by one every hour ) every time you write something you must take a pic, (no need to share) you can delete the pic right after you explain what did you wrote and what it makes you look like.

Have fun( choices on abuses is upto you so surprise everyone)
You can remove the body writting after 24 hours
Haha you really are not reading it correctly. Can you read it again

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
my favourite: desktop toys.
Put paper clamps on your nipples. Near, not exactly on them. They are painful but you will get used to wear them.

Use a stapler: grab some sticky notes and write on each every user name in this topic. Then use a desktop stapler with each one to staple all of them to your buttoks. I am not asking for a final photo since it seems out of your limits (I wish it wasn't) but just do this. I trust you can!

Last edited:
Reactions: laulau90

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I will try doing it but I'm a Lil scared of that stapler thing sir
my favourite: desktop toys.
Put paper clamps on your nipples. Near, not exactly on them. They are painful but you will get used to wear them.

Use a stapler: grab some sticky notes and write on each every user name in this topic. Then use a desktop stapler with each one to staple all of them to your buttoks. I am not asking for a final photo since it seems out of your limits (I wish it wasn't) but just do this. I trust you can!

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I will try doing it but I'm a Lil scared of that stapler thing sir
Stapler means desktop stapler. The cheapest kind. Turn it 180 degrees and hit it hard against your skin.

The staples would just stick into the skin without bending, easy to remove.
It was an idea, don't push yourself doing it.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
OK
Stapler means desktop stapler. The cheapest kind. Turn it 180 degrees and hit it hard against your skin.

The staples would just stick into the skin without bending, easy to remove.
It was an idea, don't push yourself doing it.
Thank you I'll try doing it😆

Reactions: andrei

MasterfingerBlaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2021
I think you should take a small vibro bullet turn it on and place it between your lips, then use a piece of duct tape and tape it in place. Then force yourself to walk and work all day with it driving you completely crazy.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
I
I think you should take a small vibro bullet turn it on and place it between your lips, then use a piece of duct tape and tape it in place. Then force yourself to walk and work all day with it driving you completely crazy.
I don't have any toys or these kinda vibrating things sir I've already mentioned in my post ig

MasterfingerBlaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2021
I

I don't have any toys or these kinda vibrating things sir I've already mentioned in my post ig
Then go to the shopper drug store and get a small one, they're I family planning, Then the hardware store and get some tape. Then put them together like I said.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I

Just a random suggestion, you could always buy a battery operated tooth brush from a departmental store or online shopping websites.

They may not be appropriate as an insertable, but they are definitely a discreet toy that can pass for a common household item and are reasonable to acquire. You could have a lot of vibrating fun down there. Do take safety precautions ofcourse.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Just a random suggestion, you could always buy a battery operated tooth brush from a departmental store or online shopping websites.

They may not be appropriate as an insertable, but they are definitely a discreet toy that can pass for a common household item and are reasonable to acquire. You could have a lot of vibrating fun down there. Do take safety precautions ofcourse.
Ok thank you I will try to buy it for sure 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals