Curiosity about your relationships.

Master's Pet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2009
I recently saw the thread that asks if there can be love within a D/s relationship, I've always wondered about something and that thread gave me the ability to ask, I apologize if this is seen as some sort of repeat thread but my question is somewhat different.

Do you love your Master/slave? There are different types of love and the one I am talking about is, do you actually love them? Should one day one of you wish to stop this lifestyle, would you remain together? In public, around people who don't know about your lifestyle, are you classed as "Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Partners" or is your relationship simply that of Master/slave and should it be any different, would your "love" go away and you'd find someone willing to fulfil that role once again?

To clarify, my relationship with my Master is, as discussed with Him, we are partners, boyfriend and girlfriend, however even as a boyfriend He is my Master and we both know this, they are one and the same thing, I submit to Him completely and in every possible way but our love comes first over everything, should either of us wish to discontinue this relationship of ownership, we still love each other, not simply because He is my Master. If I did not love him as a boyfriend I would not be willing to submit to Him.

I realize at this point I may have confused some of you, including myself, I am not very good at explaining things at all.

I suppose my question is, if you ignore the bit where Master and Partner are the same thing to you(if that's so), which is more important? Do you love them first and foremost as a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband or do you ONLY love them as and because they are your Master/slave?

Do you still have times where you cuddle up, watch a movie and tease the other as your partner, not your dominant or submissive, things like tickling, playful name calling, pillow fights and the like?

I apologize for the length and for the confusion I have undoubtedly caused a few of those reading this and I thank in advance anybody who should reply to my very curious self.

-Master's pet

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
to be far pet, my two real life slaves started of as boyfriend and girlfriend, then when we discussed fantasies etc (always my fav thing). THey turned out to be interested in being tied up, from there i introduced them to bondage. This developed in a master/slave after a mere couple of weeks they both just adored the style of sex and how much pleasure it gave them.

Both of these relationships didn`t go past the year mark, for various reasons not to do with the master/slave stuff. I stayed friends with both of them after the split but as these things turned out we slipped into the secnario again and we decided it was best to not be friends and go our sperate ways.

We had great times, it was never 24/7 well in one case we tried it for a week and it was fun but wasn`t us. Basically we set aside days or a night when we slipped into the role, or maybe suprise the other by introducing it when they least expect it.

Outside of those nights/days it was a normal relationship, as we started of normal i suppose that came first with the other stuff a great bonus to our sex lives. We had lots of nights of cuddling and usual stuff, like i said we weren`t 24/7, natrually said cudding sometimes ended up as other stuff and we just slipped into the roles.

None of my slaves have ever over lapped z relationship so i`m not sure what would happen if i met a girl and still had a slave be it rl or internet. I would problary say thou that a girlfriend would come first and slave second depending on circumstance

no idea if that helps or answers your question pet lol

Master's Pet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2009
Thank you for your reply, Sir.

It helped quite a bit, I'm a very curious girl as it is, within the slave side of me my curiosity goes into overdrive because there is just so much to learn and be taught.

I love my Master more than anything and after talking with a single person whom has a pet they do not care for, it made me curious, are all Master's that way? Do none of them love their pet, merely "Care" for them in some cases.

Either way it's nice to know that it's not as rare as I thought :) and after lurking I've noticed that it's more common I see "My wife" or "My girlfriend" within threads talking about Master/slave relationships.

One more question if you don't mind, would you be WILLING to own a slave/pet that you did not love? Just possible care about her/him slightly

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
no problem, always like chattin to people into this type of thing cause like you say there is so much to learn and each time i chat to someone new i find more information to use.

Its a curious thing really do you have to love/care about your slave or of course your master. Personally when i take on a slave i try to get to know them first, get to know every kink/fetish i can, also what they are like a person. Then from there you can develop your master/slave relationship from there and build on the slave kinks and as the trust grows you can push their boundries a bit.

To answer your question yeah i could take a slave on that i did not actually love. The online ones i didn`t love, i was natrually fond of them and we developed a good raport.

Same in real life, as long as i got on with them as a person and had similar interests be it sexually or otherwise. I would happily take them on and see what happens from there, but they would have to be a connection i think for it to work.

anything else you want to know pet, a slave who is curious about things is always good for any master, so fire away your questions. Never be afraid of askin a question

:cool:

SlutPuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2010
:D

my relationship with my Master is, as discussed with Him, we are partners, boyfriend and girlfriend, however even as a boyfriend He is my Master and we both know this, they are one and the same thing, I submit to Him completely and in every possible way but our love comes first over everything, should either of us wish to discontinue this relationship of ownership, we still love each other, not simply because He is my Master. If I did not love him as a boyfriend I would not be willing to submit to Him.

This is, my relationship pretty much. Our concern for each others safety and well-being, both mentally, physically, and emotionally comes first. Before the lifestyle or anything. And even if one day I didn't want to keep doing it, or he didn't - I'd still stay with him. and I hope he'd still stay with me.

I'm not one to let everyone in the world know about my sex life out in public.. So we wouldn't act differently there. We'd act like a normal couple, with a few secrets hidden under our clothes... :rolleyes:

Featured Threads

New Personals