Daddy Wanted

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I'm an 18 year old little from the UK and I'm looking for an online daddy who has Lots of free time. I need a daddy who understands that I'm little and not a slave. I am sexual, but not all the time and I need someone who respects this and won't push me. I will send photos when I'm comfortable but it usually takes me some time to trust new people. I need someone who will treat me like a little and not just a sex slave, someone that will make sure I eat enough veggies and not too much chocolate. I need someone who will be there when I'm upset and need someone to talk to. Someone understanding and gentle. Age doesn't matter to me as lon as you're above 18. It's not necessary but I would prefer if my daddy was American because I find a lot of American accents comforting as opposed to British ones. If you feel like you could be what I am looking for then please message me. You don't need to have experience being a daddy and if you are looking for someone to teach you to be a daddy then I am more than happy to help. Finally, if you look at my profile on here then you will see that I have looked mostly for slaves. However, this is because I do not ususally use this website to look for doms. I am not dominant at all. Thank you.

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
Your ad sound interesting. I would like to give it a try. I ma not very experienced with being a daddy, but i would like to try it. I ma online more then 10 hours a day, mostly in the week. I have kik: omegle2304man and also skype (ask me if interested).
I am a 36 year old male from europe/germany.

Hope to hear from you

kronosk10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2016
Hey

Well this is the relationship that i'm looking for, you can even read it in my profile. I don't have an American accent and i don't have a lot of experience but i'm gentle and comprensive, this could be a chance to learn proper english while i'm taking care for your health and trying to let you have a great day :3 if you're interested even just to be friends kik me on kronosk10

Redloadout

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 7, 2016
I haven't had much experience being a daddy but if you choose me I will care for you make sure you eat the right amount of food on the pyramid make sure your clean and maybe even teach you a thing or two. By the way I'm American from California. If you want me to be your daddy my Kik is: Josh_hahn321

Last edited:

Imyourrdaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 14, 2016
I'll be your daddy

Hey I'm an american daddy and I need a girl just like u to be mine , so feel free to kik me @ joezef.joe to know each other more
And btw I'm 19

Featured Threads

New Personals