Apr 16, 2012
I'm surprised nobody has suggested you hide a camera and "make her famous"

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
My parents got divorced over some canadian gold digging bimbo too. I know how it feels. She's married already, but they're just "friends" (bullshit) As soon as he passes anything left in his will to me or anyone else will be stolen by her. Fucking hate her!

Try messing with her makeup. Maybe rub small amount of bengay or icy hot in it. Mix glue with her nail polish. Water down her nail polish remover. Put food coloring in with her shampoo or soap. Put some icy hot or bengay on/in her soap. Put a thumbtack in her shoe or somewhere she normally sits. Hide her car keys or turn off her cell phone and hide it. Spit in her food, over heat it, undercook it. Get off in her bed/on her side of the bed, get it on with someone in her bed/on her side of the bed. If she has any toys use them anally and don't wash them just make sure they look clean. Then when she uses them she gets a yeast infection or bladder infection. Butter her bathroom floor. Leave the seat up. Mess with the length of her bra straps. Tell he she looks likes she's putting on weight.

Make her feel like she is not wanted. Change the atmosphere of the room she's in. Make her want to leave.

If all else fails, talk to your dad. He should love you more than her. Tell him she needs to go and that you're serious about it. You may take flak, but if you get your true feelings out there and he knows it could sway him. Tell him that you should be the most important girl in his life.

I really hope you succeed in bringing that gold digging bitch down. Good luck I hope I have helped in some way.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
My parents got divorced over some canadian gold digging bimbo too. I know how it feels. She's married already, but they're just "friends" (bullshit) As soon as he passes anything left in his will to me or anyone else will be stolen by her. Fucking hate her!

Try messing with her makeup. Maybe rub small amount of bengay or icy hot in it. Mix glue with her nail polish. Water down her nail polish remover. Put food coloring in with her shampoo or soap. Put some icy hot or bengay on/in her soap. Put a thumbtack in her shoe or somewhere she normally sits. Hide her car keys or turn off her cell phone and hide it. Spit in her food, over heat it, undercook it. Get off in her bed/on her side of the bed, get it on with someone in her bed/on her side of the bed. If she has any toys use them anally and don't wash them just make sure they look clean. Then when she uses them she gets a yeast infection or bladder infection. Butter her bathroom floor. Leave the seat up. Mess with the length of her bra straps. Tell he she looks likes she's putting on weight.

Make her feel like she is not wanted. Change the atmosphere of the room she's in. Make her want to leave.

If all else fails, talk to your dad. He should love you more than her. Tell him she needs to go and that you're serious about it. You may take flak, but if you get your true feelings out there and he knows it could sway him. Tell him that you should be the most important girl in his life.

I really hope you succeed in bringing that gold digging bitch down. Good luck I hope I have helped in some way.
That was a great post. My sympathies with both. Hoped you do hhelp her.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Hunterman, those were some great ideas! I may eventually work up to asking my dad to make her leave but right now I'm focused on doing covert things to mess with her. The tack in shoe idea was good because we tack a lot of things into the wall area right above where we keep our shoes, so it would make sense for some tacks to end up in her shoes without someone putting them there. I put a tack in one of her high heels. It got stuck in the ball of her foot and she cried like a little bitch. The food things probably wouldn't work because she's a selfish bitch and she always cooks her own food because apparently the food cooked by my dad isn't good enough for her. If I did, I would probably have poured floor cleaner in it by now. I'll probably do the next few ideas in the next few days. Thanks again for the terrific ideas, hunter!

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
I might try the hidden video make her famous idea although it does sound kind of hard to pull off.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
billychib, that wouldn't work they would definitely fall out and even if they didn't she would see them before she put them on. putting tacks in her shoe makes more sense because nobody looks all the way down to the bottom of their shoe before putting them on.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
billychib, that wouldn't work they would definitely fall out and even if they didn't she would see them before she put them on. putting tacks in her shoe makes more sense because nobody looks all the way down to the bottom of their shoe before putting them on.
Couldn't agree more. But, how about nettles in the bra stitching? She'd not see those, but when she pulls it, she'd feel them. :)

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
Not sure if its too gross for you but next time you take a shit use her tooth brush to clean your asshole ;) see how much she likes the taste of it! Also you could piss urself a lil while wearing her panties and make it look like she has been peeing herself.

kinkydiana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2014
Tacks in her shoes is a classic but it's not one you can keep doing. If I really can't stand someone I like to spit in their favorite sneakers or their expensive leather boots. If you don't get carried away you can do it as much as you like and they'll never know. :p

You can also use ... um ... other ... bodily fluids ... as well. :eek:)

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
The girls creating this thread has been banned so I'm not sure she still read it. Don't see the point in still answering.

Featured Threads

New Personals