Dare Calendar

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
If you contribute to my Calendar, consider looking at my limits. Posting pictures is a limit.

In addition please keep in mind that there might be a time difference. The Calendar is CEST (UTC+2) currently.

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
Last night I had my first task in my Dare Calendar. It's a repeated task and I have to deep throat for 20 minutes. The mean part is that I have to do it at 2am for 20 minutes. So I set an alarm to wake me up at 1:55am and prepared all tools for the activity. Since I am on denial I'm horny all the time. So I wanted to add a little extra to the task: In addition to the wall mountable dildo I had prepared my 4 clover clamps (all connected) and 2 nipple clamps with weights.

When the alarm went off, I was puzzled at first. I'm not used to get off the bed at 1:55am. So it took me some minutes to realize what I had to do. When I did, I jumped out of the bed, dropped my pajamas and quickly kneeled in front of the wall mounted dildo. I attacked two clover clamps and the nipple clamps to my nipples and the remaining clover clamps "down there". Then I started a 20 minutes timer and went on with my first deep throat. Unfortunately it was already 2:05am when I started.

The first couple of minutes went down smoothly and I started to touch my clamped nipples. That made me ready to orgasm in a blink and I had to force myself not to start bringing myself to that orgasm. I'm in denial and I don't want to fail. Meanwhile I sucked on the dildo again and again. The constand moving caused the clamps to swing which added to the pain they did. I felt used and worthless. But I did good at deep throating.

About 10 minutes into the process I had to remove the clamps. I was aching under the pressure to orgasm and the pain was great. I had to change the quality of pain I was experiencing. I quickly removed all clamps and worked my nipples which sent a wave of pain through my body. The dildo deep in my throat muffled most of my screams fortunately. I don't need to wake up people by screaming that late. Tears run into my eyes and down my face. My body shaked, ready to orgasm, but lacking the final touch.

I continued sucking the dildo. My gag reflex kicked in quite often now and I was crying silently. I felt highly abused. I knew I was just a slut doing deep throats for the pleasure of others. I felt sorry for the dildo not being a real cock. I imagined doing ass to mouth. That would have been the right finish for a pathetic slut like me. But the task told me to just do deep throats for 20 minutes. And I did. Little was left and I didn't want to spoil that. I reattached the clamps while going on sucking.

The last couple of minutes I was crying, my body was shaking and I felt miserable. I focused my mind on the sucking, on my task. On the only thing that was left to be done. I finally felt like the humiliated worthless slut I am.

Then I realized that 20 minutes were over. I quickly went fully down on the dildo, removed the clamps and worked my nipples again. The pain was running down my body and tingled in my private parts. They waited to be touched but the worthless slut I am may not touch, may not have an orgasm. I quickly cleaned the spot and went to bed again.

I had a hard time finding sleep afterwards. I imagined to be bound, caged. I imagined to suck a real dick and to swallow the cum. I imagined being whipped. But eventually I fell asleep.

Thanks for the task. I'm looking forward to the next instance on tuesday 2:00am.

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
A new week has started and I have a few tasks to do. That said I think I could be more busy this week. Is anybody willing to contribute some more tasks?

I will write a report for each task I did. If you want the report privately, you can incorporate an order telling me that into your task.

If you have something special in mind or want to contribute to my circumstances, please send me a PM. We will work out the details and I will post it to the calendar.

I'll do anything which is within my limits as long as it does not interfere with another task. I will stop any dare when I would use my safeword in any other play.

http://teamup.com/ksdfc37d1f15a6f448/

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
As you might have recognized from my calendar, I have been ill yesterday. Thus I was not able to do the tasks that were due yesterday in the evening and last night. I'm feeling better today, so I will do the tasks due today.

The skipped tasks are not lost, they are postponed. Evening tasks will be done at Aug 10 and night tasks at Aug 12. That means I have quite some tasks next week, but there is still space for more. But please do not just give me the same task again and again. I like to be challenged by the tasks. I want to feel humiliated and abused. And I want to feel having done some achievement after I did the tasks.

You may add quite any tasks you can think of which do not cross my limits. My likes and limits are posted to the left of my calendar for your convenience. I'd be pleased if you'd use the items mentioned under punishments if I need to be punished. If you want to give me some goal to achieve, try to stick to the challenges part. That said I don't mind a few punishments every now and then; I'm a dumb slut in the end.

One thing you might keep in mind when adding tasks: I finally had an orgasm yesterday. If I hadn't been ill, I wouldn't have had much togetherness with my SO. But since I was... yeah, you know. My SO wanted sex and who am I to deny that. I came second just to ensure I was meant to have an orgasm, but I did come. I am allowed to have orgasms when my SO wants me to, but I nevertheless had some pleasure after all.

Featured Threads

New Personals