Dare Ideas

kinkycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2014
Manchester
Myself and my boyfriend are new to this site and would like some dares to complete. We are open to ideas both timid and bold...for both of us. If requested pictures can follow.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Can you give us some ideas for likes, dislikes, limits, toys?

At the very least what sort of things do you two enjoy?

kinkycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2014
Manchester
Likes, Dislikes, Toys etc.

Hi, thanks for the reply. We thought we would think about our likes, dislikes and limits separately and then combine them into this post so you could get an idea of what we each liked individually.

Boyfriend

Joint dares - I'm interested in some dares we can do together, and share our experiences with people on here. I would also enjoy giving people dares and hearing about their experiences.
Exhibitionism - I love the thrill of the risk of exposing my girlfriend. I also find it exciting being seen naked, but much prefer exposing my girlfriend.
Sharing pictures - I would find it exciting to share pictures of either ourselves naked individually, or together.
Bondage - I love tying my girlfriend up so I can do as I wish with her. I also enjoy being tied up myself as I love the feeling of being helpless.
Moderate pain - I enjoy the combination of pleasure/pain, especially ball spanking and penis pain.
Dislikes
Anal - I don't like the idea of anything going up my ass, but do enjoy doing it to my girlfriend. I would consider experimenting, but it isn't something I enjoy.
Piss - I wouldn't call this a hard dislike, it just isn't something I haven't tried properly before, so I wouldn't rule out piss dares/pics.
Limits
Face pics, family, scat, illegal, severe pain.

Girlfriend

Underwear pictures, bondage, spanking my boyfriends balls, masturbation, being tied up.
Dislikes
I am quite open minded so I can't think of anythng I dislike.
Limits
Severe Pain, face pictures, family, friends

Toys
Bullet Vibrator
Leopard Print Vibrator
Pink G-spot Vibrator
Butt Plug
Vibrating Butt Plug
Pink Rampant Rabbit
Silver Rampant Rabbit
Vibrating Cock Ring
Massage Candle
Ropes
Clover clamps
Handcuffs
Whip
Kinky outfits
Anal beads
Condoms
Normal household items (ice, wooden spoons, pegs etc.)

Look forward to hearing some of your ideas!

Last edited:

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
this game is called house tour

one strip naked and take the pothocamere

the other
Wear "n" clothes where "n" is the number of the room in your house

Now you have to visit evry room and take a pic of you in the room. But before you leave the room you have to take off a piece of clothes.

When you are naked you have to go on a balcony or garden or back yard put a stuff up your pussy and take a pics.

when end change the photographer

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
When you 2 are home together and need to use the bathroom,whoever has to pee will strip from the waist down and stand in front of the other person.

You will then have to ask your partners permission to pee.When your partner gives you permission they will then give your genitals 5 spanks.She will spank his balls 5 times,he will spank her pussy 5 times after the spanking you may go pee.

Try this for 1 week and then maybe make it a permenent part of your relationship.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
How about some forced orgasms? One of you tie the other one up and using whatever tools you desire, make the one tied up have multiple orgasms. Roll a single die to see how many it will take before they can be let go. To make it a bit fairer, if the guy is tied up and a 1 or 2 is rolled, he must come twice, 3 or 4 = 3 times, 5 or 6 = 4 times; for the girl, 1 or 2 = 4, rolling 3 or 4 = 5, and rolling 5 or 6 = 6 orgasms.

If the person tied down is unwilling to agree to the number of orgasms, then they must agree to perform a dare that they other person gives them.

kinkycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 28, 2014
Manchester
Thanks!

Hello! Thanks for your dares! We would have never thought of doing any of those things! I suppose that's the advantage of kink talk!

I loved the idea of the piss spanking dare, as it was really easy to do. I woke up this morning and asked my girlfriend if I could go to the toilet, she grabbed my dick, pulled it firmly upwards and spanked me hard on the balls five times. I was half asleep and wasn't expecting it to be that hard, was a bit of a surprise! Also at work, I texted her for permission to piss, and she said I had to spank myself 5 times before I pissed, which I did. When I came home from work, I asked her to go to the toilet again, and she did the same thing as in the morning. I flinched more this time because I knew what was coming. I really enjoyed it and each time I struggled to piss because it makes me hard! :) I haven't managed to do it to her yet since she keeps sneaking off for a piss without telling me!

We will try the others at some point and get back to you, but we are both quite busy, so you'll have to bear with us!

We are currently only allowing one orgasm per week to keep ourselves really horny!

Last edited:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Hello! Thanks for your dares! We would have never thought of doing any of those things! I suppose that's the advantage of kink talk!

I loved the idea of the piss spanking dare, as it was really easy to do. I woke up this morning and asked my girlfriend if I could go to the toilet, she grabbed my dick, pulled it firmly upwards and spanked me hard on the balls five times. I was half asleep and wasn't expecting it to be that hard, was a bit of a surprise! Also at work, I texted her for permission to piss, and she said I had to spank myself 5 times before I pissed, which I did. When I came home from work, I asked her to go to the toilet again, and she did the same thing as in the morning. I flinched more this time because I knew what was coming. I really enjoyed it and each time I struggled to piss because it makes me hard! :) I haven't managed to do it to her yet since she keeps sneaking off for a piss without telling me!

We will try the others at some point and get back to you, but we are both quite busy, so you'll have to bear with us!

We are currently only allowing one orgasm per week to keep ourselves really horny!

Clearly she is either time of the month so embarrassed having to do this until finished or does't respect the rules of the game....
As a punishment for sneaking off: You should begin to tie her to a chair so that when she wants to go anywhere she has to tell you.

Featured Threads

New Personals