Dare me!

CoreDestroyer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 13, 2013
I'm a male, and since my parents are home, but rarely come in my room, I'm confined to anything in my room, or the bathroom.

Limits: no public, blood, permanent or scat

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
Get naked on the floor on all fours when you use your computer.

Tugstrong

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2013
Hey

At you next family dinner with your parent have something big in your ass the whole time your with them

juntao99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2012
post a picture of yourself only wearing either a pair of your Mum's or Dad's undies - you decide which!

jaymon22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2013
You must keep a hard on for one hour. If you get blue balls you MAY NOT continue for another 30 minutes (cock must stay hard).

THEN... Don't MASTER BATE YET

1) You must do some groin and leg stretches (increase testosterone in your blood) and 30 squats.
2) Remember must stay hard!!! - Must watch 5 minutes of men fighting each other (UFC/BOCING/Wrestling) - Or anything that will increase the urge to fight someone.
3) Then EDGE yourself- watching nothing- to the point your about to cum then don't touch yourself for 30 seconds.
4) Cum on your chest and post a photo of it. (COCK MUST BE HARD IN PHOTO TOOO!!! So take the pic right away!)

It's like torture!

CoreDestroyer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 13, 2013
You must keep a hard on for one hour. If you get blue balls you MAY NOT continue for another 30 minutes (cock must stay hard).

THEN... Don't MASTER BATE YET

1) You must do some groin and leg stretches (increase testosterone in your blood) and 30 squats.
2) Remember must stay hard!!! - Must watch 5 minutes of men fighting each other (UFC/BOCING/Wrestling) - Or anything that will increase the urge to fight someone.
3) Then EDGE yourself- watching nothing- to the point your about to cum then don't touch yourself for 30 seconds.
4) Cum on your chest and post a photo of it. (COCK MUST BE HARD IN PHOTO TOOO!!! So take the pic right away!)

It's like torture!

That sounds like one I have to do. Definitely will be doing it here within the next few days or so.

Featured Threads

New Personals