Dare/slut contest 19/F and 20/F

dare_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
Hi everyone

Me (Jess) and my friend (Abbie) have decided to see who is the dirtiest/most daring out of the two of us. We posted originally on the get dare site and someone sugested we post on here too.

We have both decided that limits will be blood, scat, and anything in public thats too long and where there is too much exposure.

Other than that we are pretty open about what we can do

Thanks for reading and we hope to enjoy your ideas

sissy chrissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2011
Order a pizza. When you answer the door one of you should be completely naked with a leash around her neck. The other should be wearing some type of kinky lingere and a strapon if possible, while holding the leash. offer to watch each other fuck in place of a tip.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
First describe yourselves in detail.. miss nothing out....

do you have any toys available.... what is your decision on photographs.... remember here you can do nude....

I know you have done tits spanking.. but who holds the record for pussy spanking....?

Who has the sensitive nipples... ?

Take high heels and a coat and go for a walk.. see who is willing to go the longest with the coat open....

fully dressed go to a public library and swap clothing....

bring each other off using anythign you like except sex toys.... the loser has to put on a public display of servitude including accepting being dressed by the other... one thing though the winner cannot wear more than four items of clothing... shoes count as one.. this dare will last an hour...

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Shave each others pussy weather you need it or not :)

Then take a marker and write "SLUT" there.

dare_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
Description

Jess - 5'4, 34b (highly sensitive nipples), brunette, fully shaven

Abbie - 5'6, 34c, blonde, trimmed

toys we have between us:
3 vibes
1 dildo
1 double ended dildo
1 strapon
handcuffs

no photographs im afraid, they circulate way to easy

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
go through your kitchen and bedrooms and find four items that you would hate to be used on you to make you cum and four items you would love... take four stakes of wood... eight lengths of rope.... and wearing the least amount of clothing possible go out to your nearest woods.... once there toss a coin and the loser gets staked out naked and all the items that the other person chose to be used on herself get used on the staked out girl.. so Jess items that chose for pleasure and pain she gets to use on Abbie.. after the loser has cum at least twice, depending on temperature.. flick the coin again... if the loser of the previous toss loses again.. she is staked out the opposite way up.... and made to cum again... if the other loses itis her turn using the other girls pleasure and pain items...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
thanks for the info.. short and sweet.... i assume you have used the dildo together... if not you should do so at the first opportunity...

no photos totally understandable... if a shame, neck down could have been fun but accepted.

dare_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
go through your kitchen and bedrooms and find four items that you would hate to be used on you to make you cum and four items you would love... take four stakes of wood... eight lengths of rope.... and wearing the least amount of clothing possible go out to your nearest woods.... once there toss a coin and the loser gets staked out naked and all the items that the other person chose to be used on herself get used on the staked out girl.. so Jess items that chose for pleasure and pain she gets to use on Abbie.. after the loser has cum at least twice, depending on temperature.. flick the coin again... if the loser of the previous toss loses again.. she is staked out the opposite way up.... and made to cum again... if the other loses itis her turn using the other girls pleasure and pain items...

items selected

love
vibe
bannana
courgette
hairbrush handle

hate
hairbrush spiky end
cucumber
wine bottle
an item of your choice

its a bit late here for us to go to the woods (11:30pm) so we will do it later for you

dare_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
Shave each others pussy weather you need it or not :)

Then take a marker and write "SLUT" there.

i was already shaven as i did it last night. i enjoyed shaving abbie clean smooth though.

we then wrote slut in permanent marker on each of us

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Ok here is a simple but maybe not so easy dare.

Each of you may select one of your toys.

Then your goal is to get off using that toy.

While you try to cum your friend should sit behind and use her bare hands to touch your breast in any way she wants - caress, pinch or whatever - all to try and delay the orgasm :)

Then switch role.

The one who cums fastest wins.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
an item of my choice... now theres an offer I don't get everyday... I know....
your tongue.

dare_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
it was meant to an object we wouldnt like lol, we can add that into the like section if you want ;)

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Unfortunately not every girl likes her friend(s) to go down on her.... thats why i chose it, but as it pleases you then why not put it in your likes :)

as for don't like.... a butternut squash... and if you don't have one then a hand whisk using the whisk end...

I have a tennis related game for you to play too.

Do you want to play a messy game?

I was looking at my original post... the coat and heels should of course be done naked under the coat.

DareMeBitches

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
Here's a dare

Each of you strip naked and have to WALK down your street.
Notice I didn't say when (you can do it at night if you want)
Maybe if you did do it at night, whoever does it earliest (i.e. when people are still awake) wins. :D
Or maybe you two will get up early one day and do it in the wee hours. Whoever does it the later then wins.:cool:
Anyone else got any variations?

Darthbain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2011
Does scat includes Pee ? Some people think it does...

Anyways, here some dirty things for you.

1rst : The ComPEEtition

1. Each of you drinks a galon of water. You get 20 points if you drink it under 5 minutes, 15 if you're under 10mins and so on..

2. You need to hold in your pee. You get two point every minutes you get to hold it in. Once you really have to go, you need to pee yourself in a pair of jeans or pants.

3. The winner gets to shower herself and put on clean clothes. The looser gets to wait.

4. While the winner is showering, the looser have to rub herself with her dirty panties.

5. The looser have to wait for the winner's next pee time. The winner of the challenge gets to pee on the looser in the empty tub while still fully clothed.

6. the looser finaly gets to shower.

It's funnier if you eat asparagus before the game.

Darthbain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2011
Here's a real dirty one

Try to skip showers for some days, lets say 2 or 3.

Then, get in a 69 together. The one who can stand the smell the longest wins.

Darthbain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2011
Here's an easy one

Swith panties, not new ones, the ones you had all day. Edge in them at least 5 them then switch again. Keep edging until you can't hold it. If you both can't cum or fall asleep while doing it, then keep the panties on tomorow.

Why don't you post some pics of the panties when you'll be done ? I understand you don't want to post pics of you, but those are panties...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You and your friend go to the local mall. You flip a coin to see who go first, the loser goes to a clothing store with males salespeople. She strips completely in a changing room and hands all her clothes and anything else (other than her cellphone) to her friend who leaves the store with all her items. After 10 minutes (the loser passes the time by edging and making mirror photos of herself) she calls for "assistance" from the salesguy. She explains to him that her friend pulled a prank on her and left the store with all her clothes instead of bringing her an outfit to wear. Tell him you're completely naked! If he doesn't believe you, he can come in here himself.

If you successfully get a male salesperson to "assist" you = +1 point
If he offers to bring you something to wear = +1 point
If he says he will go find your friend = -1 point
If he finds her AND brings her back with your clothes = -1 point
If he brings your clothes back = -1 point
If he comes into the changing room = +3 points
If he makes a "deal" with you to get you something to wear = +2 points
If you give him a blowjob before he will get you a clothing item = +3 points
If you let him fuck you before he gets a clothing item = +5 points
If he just touches any part of your body = +1 point
If he brings you a clothing item but you get him to spank you first = +2 points
If he finds your friend but no clothes, brings her back and makes her strip so you wear her clothes = +5 points
If he finds your friend and she gives him a blowjob before bringing back your clothes = -3 points
If he finds your friend and she lets him fuck her before bringing your clothes back = -5 points

If you can only get a female saleperson to "assist" you = -10 points!

It's between the 2 of you how many stores you visit but each of you should get their "turn" in each clothing store changing rooms. After a certain time, the points are tallied. The loser has to post all the mirror pictures she took + any pictures of clothed salespeople standing next to you while you're naked!

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
OP has not been logged in for a while - may not return at all. So no need to give any tasks.

Featured Threads

New Personals