dare Slut

bodacious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I'm home for the summer and i'm so fucking horny. I'm willing to try anything (unless I say so otherwise).

Toys: vibrator, anal beads and butt plugs of assorted sizes as well as any household objects.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
wear the lightest flimsiest dress you have and nothing else, insert butt plug and walk around town for an hour.

bodacious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I live on the outskirts of my town so I don't think I will be able to walk around my neighborhood for an hour without looking suspicious, but I will do what I can :)

I forgot to include that I'm carless so please limit dares to the house and within my general area... thanks :)

pics4free

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 12, 2012
Do you have a camera? and clothes pegs?

Hi,
Your dare for today .......
get 4 clothes pegs, strip naked, now attach 1 clothes peg to each nipple
so that they are poking straight out and that the jaws are horizontal.
When the pain subsides enough attach the other pegs to each nipple
but with the arms pointing down and the jaws squeezing the sides of the 1st peg/nipple.
Now take picture to post on kink talk album...
Now put on a long Tshirt or night shirt, and leave on for 30 mins.

after 30mins ..... take a shower or bath still in T shirt and take another pic when fully wet.

onyourknees

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2012
Lay on your back knees by your head in front of a mirror. Butt plug in your ass and slap your pussy until it's swollen. Pull the plug shove it in your mouth. Post a pic of the aftermath

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I have a rule for the whole period you do this. Both your holes must always be plugged with something

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is there a guy in high school which you rarely talked to and still live in your hometown? Since he isn't a friend, you should have no problem having him assist in your dares.

First task: Convince this guy that you've done poorly while away at school and you need to be punished over the summer to refocus you for the new term. Offer yourself to be his slave for the summer as long as he spanks you every day!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
do you have any private wooded areas, private in that if you go into them you can't be seen from roads or nearby houses?
do you have rope?
if so, wear your skimpiest dress, walk into woods until somewhat hidden. strip naked, tie yourself to a tree or between trees (up to you) and wait 10 minutes. then return home

bodacious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Thanks for the dares everyone. I really appreciate the help. I'm going to get started on everything right away and I will write out reports and take pictures, time permitting it.
do you have any private wooded areas, private in that if you go into them you can't be seen from roads or nearby houses?
do you have rope?

There aren't any woods around my home, just a couple of huge fields but they're all beside roads. I can try do something there possibly at nighttime. :)

Please, keep my limits in mind. I'm completely against involving other people in my tasks - unless it's something I can do with a webcam with someone I don't know.

Alright, I'll be back soon to report in :)

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
There aren't any woods around my home, just a couple of huge fields but they're all beside roads. I can try do something there possibly at nighttime. :)

okay, good idea, wear a dress, bra, panties, footwear for walking in field.
at night (as late as you wish so as not to be extreme public), walk out into the field counting your steps. for every 25 steps remove an article of clothing and leave it where you stopped to remove them (footwear can stay on). once naked, lay down and edge for five minutes. Now return to your clothing but only put on the dress. return home.

Featured Threads

New Personals