Dares please! I'll send pics!

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Maybe . . .

He (stupidly) might not of relized it was in her room.

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
Put a worn sock in your mouth to keep you quiet. Spank each tit 20 times with a ruler (colorchange must be visible) and also your clit 15 times.
I doubt you will do it and send pic but we will see ... Kik is below

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
Give me sexual dares or not that can be performed in my room and whatever is inside it. It can't be loud because my parents are sleeping. Comment if you have questions, or if you have a dare! I will send pics on Kik!

first, write "i want womanizer's big cock to split my pussy" across your chest, then, do the splits and slap your pussy until its burning. then, get the largest/longest thing in your room and fuck yourself with it until you edge 5 times then you must deep throat it until you feel like your about to vomit. then, fuck your ass with it util you edge 5 times. only then you are allowed to cum but you must eat all evidence of you doing so. take a picture before, during, and after each activity. if you cum during the process you must still send me the pictures of before during and after but you will have to send multiple pictures because you will have to do it again and again and again until you finally complete the challenge. Have fun.

If any of this is confusing, pm me

Featured Threads