Dares please

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
Since you are a nudist, I assume you are nude all the time at home? If not, you definitely should be. Next step would be to leave any blinds or curtains open...

Reactions: Johnny C

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
To Mariah Carrie's All I want for Christmas

If you don't have an inexpensive set of Christmas twinkle lights buy some and a long 9 to 12 foot extension cord to plug them in to.. Get as naked as you dare and wrap yourself in the twinkle lights and bogie to the above song in the dark wherever. Merry Christmas!

Newnudist1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 7, 2020
I will definitely try these out, and as soon as return home from work I strip clothing off. Are their any more difficult dares to do?

Newnudist1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 7, 2020
Does anyone have some more naked dares to do that could be a little more challenging?

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
Since you are a nudist, I assume you are nude all the time at home? If not, you definitely should be. Next step would be to leave any blinds or curtains open...
Hi Master...
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈
You can give me tasks and orders as well as controls here. I will do them as soon as possible and report to you In detail about them. Pictures without face such as marks bruises or proofs will be uploaded as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals