dares/ tasks for first time exhibitionism

pixipie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2023
hi this is my first post so lemme know if im doing anything wrong..

im supposed to have a couple guy friends over to watch a movie and have a couple drinks, and was thinking this could be a good opportunity to try out some light exhibitionism (at least i think that is what its called) to see if i like it as much as i think i would.
i really like humiliation, degradation with praise, body writing, tpe, orgasm denial/control, light bondage, stuff like that. as for limits no blood, scat, piss, anything of the sort. im down to try whatever you think i may like. also i dont want to be completely naked, at least not in front of my friends cause that seems rude/disrespectful to them, just thought i should mention that.

im asking for ideas or tasks that could be fun to try while, before or after my friends visit. some are thinking of staying the night.
i dont have any specific toys, and i do share a flat with a roommate but they spend most nights at their partners flat

thank u, pixi

Reactions: The king

jiri.lukas66

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 25, 2016
Well, I think I have some ideas…

drop your panties some where you know your friends would see them. It’s up to you if the panties are clean or worn. If they mention that you can say something like “oh there they are… my only ones.” It would be even better if you wear no panties by that movie night.

Leave your friends in the TV room and go somewhere you can get naked. You can tease yourself make a selfie you being naked and guys watching movie having no idea what are you doing

Wear somethink what gets (semi)transparent when it gets wet. Make an accidental cough when drinking water and make some parts visible. Bonus: write or draw something on the place you will make visible by lipstick. You can change for something slutty then and tell them that all the “civil” clothes are in the wash machine.

Make some dirty selfie before or during the movie night and send it to yourself or watch it on during the movie. Set the pic of you as a wallpaper to your phone would be nice too.

Have a shower and wait until the first visitor(s) rings your door. Go to open the door just in the towel and excuse yourself you lost the idea of what time it is. You can make an accidental towel drop when you think there is a small chance, they will catch some part of your body for a second or longer if you dare to.

Get some old dress or pants and make them week somehow (sandpaper on the inner side). Then you can make some move that will tear the fabric. It is up to you which part of yourself you will display….

If you gave a laptop or pc, leave your phone screen up on the table near the guys. Go to the PC and send some interesting picture of you to your phone. Some phones can set if you want to show the sent pictures or not. If you send a message “I like this one, send more..”

You can do some selfbondage and during the movies you can leave the room to loose that or change the ropes. Do not forget to make some photos of yourself.

If you are playing the movies form some hard disk od USP flash, make a folder of some interesting photos of yourself and make sure that the guys will see the thumbnails if not the photos. Or if your TV can be connected to your smartphone, you can show some interesting visual content on your TV by an accident.

Of course, you can combine those ideas or ignore all of them…. But if you do some of them, I will be more than happy to read a report 😉

Playfullwolfy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
The ideas share are quite interesting, but you have to carefully choose on how bold you wanted to be in front of the friends.
To me, accidental exhibition in front of strangers are more suitable.
You need to check about your relationship with friends, to confirm this exhibition won't have other impact on friendship. Hope they won't find it weird or get other impressions about you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT.

you need at a minimum some sort of approval here before unknowingly including others into your kink. You owe them at least a small discussion and some permission here.

Second keep in mind this type interaction could be misinterpreted as wanting physical and sexual participation and could give mixed signals.

Setting terms for expectations and boundaries is a must here. It all has potential to be a fun time but you need to set things up properly for it not to go badly.

pixipie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2023
CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT.

you need at a minimum some sort of approval here before unknowingly including others into your kink. You owe them at least a small discussion and some permission here.

Second keep in mind this type interaction could be misinterpreted as wanting physical and sexual participation and could give mixed signals.

Setting terms for expectations and boundaries is a must here. It all has potential to be a fun time but you need to set things up properly for it not to go badly.
this is what i was thinking, thanks for telling me :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
i dont want to be completely naked, at least not in front of my friends cause that seems rude/disrespectful to them, just thought i should mention that.
This is a good sentiment and shows you aren't just jumping in here without thinking.

I'm also pleased to see you acknowledged @subzzzero's response, all good thoughts on how this works.

I won't repeat his thoughts but instead here's a couple of tips on things you can do without treading on toes consent wise.
Try to setup situations where they could get a look if they choose to. In other words you could sit with your legs spread (wearing a skirt, panties or not) but not facing in their direction. If they then move to catch a peek you can let them see or even maybe spread a bit more.
You could do the same kind of thing with a top, maybe braless and do some movement that would expose a nipple etc, but again not so they see directly. If they move to take advantage then they are in effect consenting to your suggestion.

Again as @subzzzero mentioned you do need to be prepared for how you'll handle this and allow/disallow it to escalate further. After all flashing someone is a long way past basic flirting.

Reactions: Master DX

Featured Threads

New Personals