Dares

CrazyPainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
Germany
Im looking for someone to give me dares. Painful one or stuff like wearing a collar in public. Or buying catfood and try it in front of people

Jack sparrow

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 22, 2022
I have one dare for nail polish remover inject in your ass it's very painful carefully

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have one dare for nail polish remover inject in your ass it's very painful carefully
You’re recommending someone inject acetone into a soft tissue orifice! This is beyond dangerous! Are you going to pay for the dr bills that follow?
Between this type of blatant dangerous experience lacking talk and you also trying to lure that 16yr old into private messages. You need to leave. This is not what the kink community is about.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I have one. Just crossed my mind.
Are you interested in an inflatable buttplug?
Play with it and inflate it enough and go out. During a public walk just press the switch to deflate it. You will find very hard to keep it inside after it stayed fully inflated for a while.

Wear pants that makes it visible if it gets out (wait a bit for weather warming to wear proper clothes).

---

Simply humiliation:
Go to the market and buy some condoms and a long cucumber or salami. Nothing else. If possible pay with coupons showing them that you are a regular customer. (I really wish you would post a photo of the receipt and tell a story).

---

nothing painful for you today. :)

Last edited:

CrazyPainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
Germany
I have one. Just crossed my mind.
Are you interested in an inflatable buttplug?
Play with it and inflate it enough and go out. During a public walk just press the switch to deflate it. You will find very hard to keep it inside after it stayed fully inflated for a while.

Wear pants that makes it visible if it gets out (wait a bit for weather warming to wear proper clothes).

---

Simply humiliation:
Go to the market and buy some condoms and a long cucumber or salami. Nothing else. If possible pay with coupons showing them that you are a regular customer. (I really wish you would post a photo of the receipt and tell a story).

---

nothing painful for you today. :)
Owww, i dont have a buttplug 😿

CrazyPainslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
Germany
I will later buy one, does anyone has an other idea. The thing with the curcumber i can do. But curcumber and condomes are not sold in same shop

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I will later buy one, does anyone has an other idea. The thing with the curcumber i can do. But curcumber and condomes are not sold in same shop
They are both sold in super markets (LiDL, Penny etc). The condoms are usually found just before the cashier (the shelf where you find all sorts of stuff like bubble gums, lighters, batteries, small things you can pick up while you put your stuff on the ramp). When they don't have a separate stand close to the cashiers, like Durex items for example.

This kind of small stuff is intentionally placed there, they are overpriced but people bored waiting in line tend to pick up something they might need.

I'm not insisting, it's up to you. Just mentioning.

Last edited:

Miko187

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2022
I dare u to go to the park and butt fuck yourself with a finger or dildo

New Personals