Day 2

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Yesterday was pretty nasty. My Mastress made me shave all the hair off of me from the waist down...I mean everything! She had to shave off the back of my legs and my ass but the rest she made me do and she just kept on laughing the whole time. Of course she took pics and posted on KT for everyone else to see my embarassment. Then we went out to a love shop store and Mastress chose a female love doll for me to buy. When we returned my Mastress put out all my lingerie that I must wear for the week on a daily basis and the femimine lingerie that I must wear while in the house. Shortly after that my Mastress had me fuck the blow up doll for her entertainment and yours. Of course that is extremely humiliating, the worst part is that the doll is to remain in my bed and be my sleeping companion the entire two weeks. And to make matters worse.. If I want to have an orgsm, I must ask permission by way of text and my Mastress will have me perform an embarrassing chore and then let me orgasm as she sees fit. This includes having to fuck the doll in my bed. I am currently going out to work and am wearing a red polka dotted g string type panty with black panty hose over top. Of course this is undre my regular business attire. I can't even try to cheat as my Mastress locked up all my male underwear and took the keys.

angsslave

Leave comments to let me know if you are interested in reading more...

The Doctor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2011
Tell me angsslave...does your new bed mate feel better than your wife? When your Mastress made you fuck it, were you thinking that your doll is tighter than your wife? LOL!

Featured Threads

New Personals