Day 2

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Well, Day 2 was a crazy day... My Mastress had me spending lots of time on my computer. She had me post an ad on CL offering my wifes pictures to anyone that wanted them. Then she had me post an ad offering to give away 3 pairs of my wifes panties to 3 random guy that would use them and send back pictures of them.

I had to go out and actually put my wifes panties in three envelopes with her pictures and hand deliver them to three complete strangers.

Now for the worst part. My Mastress knows that I have never been with a guy. Ever. I have never even been closer to a naked guy than 3 feet. AND her fantasy is to see me with another guy. She wants to see me have a cock in my mouth.

So, she made me post an ad on CL looking for a guy that wants me to be on my knees wearing only panties, the guy is to walk in, take my camera, and take pictures while he then sticks his cock in my mouth. She wants me to suck him until he is close, then when he is ready to cum...she wants him to cum on my face. She says that this will make her happy.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
How was day 3 been waiting to see the rest of your servitude to her!

fredd1e

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2010
Well? Why aren't there any updates? Even if you've got a cock down your throat, you can still type!

Featured Threads

New Personals