andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Dear Diary. Part Two.

More of the diary of Jane has been found.

1/8/12

Well, diary. As we know as I was forced into wearing the blue satin blouse for work. Due to the washing machine going kaput. I turned heads diary. I found a front press blue stud skirt to go with the blouse, so I abandoned the black skirt for the time being. Well, I looked a slut for work diary. It worked, I got the attention I wanted. Oh the fitters went mad for me. I also got attention from the knew lad. We went for a drink after work and both got a bit tipsy. I confessed about being submissive to him, though I did not tell him my thoughts about being dominated in my work attire. Well wearing the blouse did the trick, the skirt goes well with it. Nice and short and it turns heads when I bend over, diary.

2/8/12

Diary we must talk. I have found I have a new submissive fetish, toilet play! I saw a moment on a video on the internet, a woman got toilet water thrown all over her. They degraded her during the soaking, then they washed her hair in the bowl. Oh diary, I feel I want to try this act of humiliation. I also purchased another satin blouse this time red. There are some matching pants to go with the blouse. I feel I must go back and purchase said pants, to complete the satin slut look.

4/8/12

Spent some time talking to the new lad at work, he flirted with me. I could not help myself diary, I returned the compliment and flirted back. I flashed some leg and bent forward several times, in a hope that he might catch some cleavage. I think I would let him dominate me in my office wear. Oh to be dommed and forced into doing submissive tasks. Somebody humiliate me in my shiny office clothes, please!

7/8/12

I must talk about my weekend diary, as I sit in bed, just before dressing for work. Today I think it will be the shiny blue blouse with black pants. On to my weekend of self humiliation diary. On Saturday night I had nothing to do. I had just bought the red satin pants to go with the red blouse I had bought last week.

I found myself dressing in the outfit, as I did I looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly I did my hair and make up and made myself look stunning. Then I got the handcuffs and a gag. My heart pounded diary, suddenly I was in the bathroom. I gagged myself so I could only mutter in submissive tone's. I then handcuffed one hand to the radiator so I could go nowhere. Then I got a beaker and filled it with toilet water and threw it over myself! I continued until my blouse was sopping all down the front, next I poured several beaker's of toilet water into the crotch of my pants. Oh, it felt electric diary. I could not help myself, I undid my blouse and played with my breasts. My free hand rubbing my nipples until they felt ready to explode. Then my hand dived into my sopping pants and I masturbated. The worst thing is diary, I stopped half way through and flushed my hair and head in the toilet! The utter humiliation of it forced me to want to explode. I then finished myself, with a furious masturbation session in my sopping outfit. I also had secret cravings that the office lad was there, and made me give him a submissive forced blowjob.

7/8/12 (evening)

I flirted with the office lad today, I wore the blue blouse. I had to take to some documents into the workshop for the supervisor, got wolf whistles. I saw the forklift and remembered my fantasy about being suspended from it, in the very blouse I was wearing! I was damp in the supervisor's office due to my kinky thoughts. I really want to be humiliated in that outfit at work!

8/8/12

Fairly boring day, wore drab clothes for work. The day became mundane, I must wear more flirtatious outfits. It seems to work. I feel I may dream tonight diary, I have put the red blouse up on a hanger, with the possibility of wearing it for work. Now it hangs waiting in what's known as the masturbation space.

Diary, the dream. It was intense, I dreamt that the fitters in the workshop found out about my fantasy's and they went to town on me. Totally degrading me, including making me strip in the middle of the workshop when I had to deliver some paperwork. My clothes were taken off me and put into the grease pit! Then I was strung up on the forklift by my arms. This time they stripped me naked! I was forced to whimper in a submissive manner to different fitters, before they finally let me down. My clothes were ruined, they did not care. I was forced to dress in my grease filled clothes they mocked me, and threatened to tear the outfit to pieces. Then I dreamt, that they slapped my arse and face. At this point I came in my sleep. I must change the sheets before work. Oh dirty diary!

9/8/12

The new lad has changed his aftershave, whatever he is now wearing it is hot. It makes me want him. I brushed past him twice today. I also made sure my blouse had an extra button undone during the afternoon. I would have let him fuck me today, if he had ordered me. He looked and smiled several times, I wonder if he lusts after me diary? Imagine if he exposed his penis and it was long and thick. Oh boy could I spend hours on the end of that!

11/8/12

Well diary, found myself walking past a sex shop today, before I knew it I was in there. I made several purchases diary, two vibrators and some leg cuffs. They look like hand cuffs but have a long chain and slightly bigger so they can fit round your ankles. I am wearing them at the moment. They make me feel even more submissive and horny at the same time. They would be great for being chained up in the workshop. Say to a work bench by my ankles so I could not go anywhere. Then the fitter in question or maybe the new office lad. Could have their way with me. Taking me while I was in chains, diary. A cuffed up, submissive tart for their taking. Of course they would gag me, so I all I could give out would be submissive whimpers while they did what they must.

12/8/12

Purchased a spreader bar for my ankles online, cannot wait for it to arrive. I may put them into a combination of submissive play with the ankle cuffs. Oh office lad, please come round and use and abuse me. whilst I am cuffed, chained and spread like a submissive office tart.

15/8/12

Diary, today was a strange day. I wore the red satin blouse for work along with the red pants. During the afternoon it happened! The new boy came over with some paper work, who I had confessed my submissive wants to. He informed me that I must sort this paperwork. His voice was commanding, he looked me in the eye and gave me the look I craved, this look told me to stay at my desk and work for him! God diary, I nearly came in the satin pants on the spot. Later he came back over, he chose his moment when the office was quiet. He ordered me to stay at my desk. I did as he commanded. I wanted, no craved, he would order me to unbutton my blouse for his pleasure. Whilst I completed the task set by him, all the while he would watch me at my desk. Maybe another time?

16/8/12

OMFG! Diary, they have put the new lad on a desk with me, we are now opposite each other. I am seriously hot and bothered! I wore the blue blouse today. He passed me a note in my work. It informed me to take off my shoes, and pass them to him under the desk. I did it diary! GOD IT FELT SEXY. He kept my shoes for most of the afternoon, once again, he ordered me to stay at my desk. 'He also whispered no going to the toilet!' I would love to have failed and urinated down my skirt so he could have taken me in hand for my misdemeanour.

18/8/12

It had been quiet at work today. Until I was in the canteen making a brew, when the new lad came in. I could smell he was wearing his aftershave, I could have dropped to my knees there and then and blown him all day. Well, he gave me my first personal instruction. He told me that I had to unbutton two of my blouse buttons at three pm to please him. I'm sure he could see my nipples, wanting to burst through my bra to greet him! I of course craved for three pm to arrive. When it did, the top two buttons came undone as he had instructed. I sat opposite him proud as a peacock to make sure, he noticed. He nodded to me, this told me there would be more personal tasks to follow. Oh the sexual rush I got when he nodded to me.

21/8/12

Today was so exciting diary, I went to the shops with new lad and his aftershave at lunch. On the way back, while chatting he ordered me to give my panties to him at three pm. He told me that I had to go to the toilets take them off, then not put any new one's on. Then I had to find a way to put them in his desk draw. Also, sit with my legs slightly apart opposite him. WELL, Diary! I had to, I just had to. When the time came, I raced into the toilets, I literally tore my panties off. I masturbated myself in the work cubicle for a moment. Then wait for this, I walked over to his desk, leant over him, and stuffed my panties in his pants pocket. Then my hand brushed his cock on the way back. Whatever came over me diary, am I becoming the wanton office slut?

22/8/12

Office lad was away for most of the day delivering things for the workshop, when he came back, I gave him a look to send him a message. The message I sent him with my eyes, was this diary. Drag me into the toilets I want to blow you office boy! The message must have got lost in transit diary, as it did not happen. I was somewhat sexually frustrated! Take me into the workshop and chain me to the forklift, suspend me, strip me, whip me, flog me and of course verbally lash me with your commanding comments.

23/8/12

It happened today diary, he commanded me to unbutton my blouse in front of him! We found a moment, so he took control and ordered me. My heart pounded diary, the order came to reveal my bra and breasts to him for the first time. Let me share with you now how it came to be. I was making a drink in the canteen, when he seized the moment and entered. Oh, he was stern and commanding diary. He looked me up and down, then issued his order.

"Get that blouse undone now Jane and show me your pert, ravishing breasts!"

Before I replied, I made sure my speech had the correct, submissive tones.

"Yes, sir. Now, sir?"

"Yes, Jane, totally unbutton and put your hands down by your side!" Again he was firm. With my eyes, I checked to see if I was getting him firm!

I hurriedly undid my blouse, diary. I moved the soft satin fabric either side to reveal my bra. Then he made me face the wall. God at that moment I so wanted for his hands to dive into my work pants and masturbate me in a strong willed manner. He told me to stand there while he made himself a drink. I looked down at my blouse hanging either side of my bra. Anybody could have walked in. I loved every moment. Oh to be commanded to drop to my knees whilst he degrades me, by cuming in my face, turning me into the wanton office slut.

During the afternoon, nothing else happened, I made myself presentable and we all spent the afternoon performing our duties.

24/8/12 Today was quiet, has office boy gone off me? Maybe I should have pulled his pants down and blown him when I had the moment. Maybe risked it all in the moment diary?

25/8/12

Let me tell you about today. I wore the red satin pants and matching blouse. Office lad told me he was taking me for a drink at lunch time. I could hardly wait, diary. Well we had a fab time (note I feel very child like as I write, using the word fab!) he took control when the moment arrived. We were sat in the pub, suddenly he ordered me in stern, authoritarian voice to get my pants round my knees! Well yet again I almost came on the spot. I checked round the pub, to make sure nobody could see us in the snug. His command was sexually stern.

"Now Jane!"

I started to undo my pants suddenly his hands took control he undid the buttons his hands roamed inside my work pants for a short while. Then he started to pull them down round my knees. I lifted myself off the seat to oblige him as he pulled my pants away from my bottom. Suddenly they were round my knees. Then he bought me another drink, whilst he was at the bar, I had to do another task, undo all the buttons on my blouse and let everything fall were it may. I spent the rest of the lunch hour like this totally on show, as he chose for me to be. Blouse undone, pants round my knees. It felt so good diary I cannot tell you. He ordered me to make myself presentable. He watched as I sorted myself back into a respectable office worker. I feel it's only a matter of time before I invite him round to chain me, spank me, degrade me and fuck me, diary. Fuck me hard diary, really hard!

28/8/12

Today was fairly quiet at work, I restrained from flirting with the new lad. Though he is hot, once again I could smell his aftershave. Once again it made me want him.

At home, I decided to have a play with my toys, including the spreader bar. As I write this journal to my diary, my feet are clasped into the bar. A vibrator is nestled into my panties and slowly bringing me to climax. I am also wearing the red blouse and the red satin pants. Once I have finished adding this entry. I am going to put myself into handcuffs and lie on my bed until I am forced to orgasm. Dreaming of being back in the pub with office lad, as he gives me new orders and I am forced to strip in front of the whole pub, then he does as he wishes with me. The crowd cheer as I am taken as the wanton office slut.

29/8/12

I was taken into the workshop today, to look at a new job. Where I will be taking orders from the fitters for the parts they need. The office manager had no idea what he set off in my submissive sexual brain, when he said 'Taking orders from the fitters.' My brain instantly showed me strung up, hanging from the forklift. My satin work clothes undone and torn, exposing my naked body. The fitters would leave me suspended from the forklift while they worked, mocking me and verbally degrading my body for their kicks. Asking me where their parts were, and why I could not do the tasks they asked. For my sins the forklift would lift me higher. I would be suspended, humiliated in the centre of the workshop in full view, for all to see. God, it would be bliss.

30/8/12

Got nervous diary, what if they find out at work about my sexual submissive desires. Maybe I should rest this diary for a while. Just have a normal life and carry on in a hum drum way! I may return to the diary, I seem to have lost some sexual self confidence, oh the sexual turmoil, diary.

We are still looking for the next part of the diary, when it is found we will release it accordingly.

Featured Threads

New Personals