andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Dear Diary.....

We've found the diary of a lady called Jane, who worked for a truck service business. At this time we can only find parts of the diary, currently the first two months. We know Jane has left the business for a new life in Amsterdam, doing what we are not quite sure? If you know the location of this lady please let us know, so we can return what we have of her somewhat explicit diary.

Dear diary,

I am a lady in her mid twenties, I find myself more and more wanting to be submissive. I have these urges were I find I want to be controlled and dominated. These fantasy's are getting stronger. I find myself prone to fantasy's about being dommed at work in my office attire. I look at my outfit for the next day before going to sleep and find that I have some serious sexual dreams about my work colleagues taking control of my work space after I deliberately make a mistake so they can reprimand myself.

They verbally abuse me, their mocking is degrading, this includes sometimes being spat on. I wake up in a terrible state, my body is aroused and I find myself forced, to bring myself to orgasm in my bed. I lie on my back with my fingers working my vagina as it is on fire. All the time I find myself looking at my work attire for the next day hanging on its clothes hanger. The blouse, the skirt. I just want destroying in them. Totally taking apart in a sexual manner. Dear diary my sexual submissive sexual urges are starting to drive me.

Dear diary, 20/6/12

Yesterday was worse. During the day at work, I nearly made a deliberate mistake in order to get dressed down, I found myself looking at myself in the mirror in the corner of the office, once again my thoughts became sexual. I wished somebody male or female from the office would come over and take control of me. Pull my hair back, give me a slap on the cheek and push my head down towards my desk, abuse me verbally with some vile, disgusting speech. Then tell me to get on with my work, and then ensure I stay at my desk for the rest of the afternoon.

This fantasy only lasted for a few minutes, but I found myself craving it to be real, oh so real! I then actually stayed at my desk for an hour. I found excuse after excuse to shuffle paper round in a submissive manner. I found myself eyeing up my office attire and wanting to be abused in it. Maybe dragged out into the workshop and degraded in front of the male fitter's. Dear diary are my sexual urges ok?

25/6/12

On the bus on the way to work I found myself looking out of the window, I suddenly positioned my body so the other travellers could only see my back. Before my mind could process or comprehend why I was doing something. I unbuttoned my blouse in the bus window and flashed at a van that was over taking. They guys cheered. What I wanted them to do was mock me, and make signs that I was a wanker and a slut, maybe even a sexual whore! I must learn to control these submissive sexual urges, again if somebody on the bus had caught me, they could have took me there and then. Though strangely I am not looking for sex? I managed to behave at work.

Oh diary, 1/7/12

Today was terrible, just terrible. I had urges all day, of a submissive sexual nature. I actually made a mistake at work, it was a genuine error and everybody was so kind. Though my body craved for myself to be chained to my chair and spat on, my face slapped and my blouse torn open for my misdemeanour. This is most certainly not company policy!

2/7/12

I woke in a frenzy of sexual urges, I dreamt about my misdemeanour, oh boy did they go to town on me. Slapping, spitting, clothes ripping, verbal abuse I got the lot in my dream. They pulled my hair, finally they tied me to my desk. Then threatened to paddle me with their company rulers. I woke up to find myself lying on my back masturbating with some fury. Once again as I masturbated my eyes were transfixed on my office attire. I think I need fucking in one of my office outfit's. Maybe the fitters could take in turn to use and abuse me. Dear diary, am I ok?

3/7/12

I need to, I want to. I'm going to dress a bit more smutty next week at work. I've bought a nice shiny blue satin blouse and a slightly shorter black skirt, I wanted to go shorter, but the confidence was not there. What will they think? As I sit here writing the blue blouse is hanging up in what I've nicknamed the masturbation space. I have a feeling I will dream about it tonight and all the things they could and should (god I wish) do to me in this outfit.

4/7/12

As I suspected the dream was explicit and I remember it all. They abused me for dressing like a slut. I was forced onto my knees, while all the office staff mocked me. The verbal abuse was highly sexual in nature. I was shaking in my dream from the endorphins rush as they verbally abused me. Next they spat on me, poured water over me. Then the boss, got one of the fitters in from the workshop, he tore open my blouse and rubbed his hands all over my bra. It was so sexually depraved, I loved every fucking minute of it. I woke up and bottled it. The sexy satin blouse stayed on the hanger, and I went to work in a drab grey number. Nobody noticed me.

8/7/12

Today was worse, even when I masturbate, I want it for real. I know now I am truly submissive. I need somebody to abuse me at work I want to be dressed down in public. Oh the humiliation would feel like electric coursing through my body. As all in the office look at me as I am abused for my pathetic mistake, maybe even forced onto my knees in front of the rest of the staff. Last night I dreamt I was locked in a cage in the men's toilets, their urinal was not there, so they all came in and urinated on myself, I was chained in the cage, to be used and abused. I stank of all their piss, my blue satin blouse was a sopping mess, they then forced me to stay in their stinking toilet, a degraded slut, my make up ran down my face. Later I was tied up in the workshop until I dried. The fitters mocked me suitably as they worked. I woke to find I had cum without touching myself. I am yet to wear the blue blouse.

10 - 12/7/12

Went away for the weekend, thought about taking the masturbation outfit with me, but did not. Nice weekend with friends, got chatted up in a local pub, ended up getting drunk and having a little play with they guy outside, I wanked him off, he came all over my jeans. Even though it was nice, it was not what I wanted. I crave the humiliation, as I am dressed in the pristine office attire. I now realize it needs to be pristine, so I can be dismantled from a glorified office object, to a totally degraded, used wantom slut.

14/7/12 Couple of quiet days at work. I was meant to be going out with friends tonight, but they have cancelled so not much to do!

Dear diary, OMFG! Well, as you know I had nothing to do, I got the urge to dress in the wantom office slut, masturbation outfit. I went for it, the blouse, no bra. The skirt with stocking and suspenders, satin panties. I got handcuffs and a vibrator out. I found myself out of control, my breathing went erratic and heavy as soon as I donned the outfit. I chained one arm to a radiator, diary! Then forced myself to masturbate for several hours in the outfit, fingers, toys. I worked myself into a frenzy. Then I semi stripped myself so the blouse was hanging off one shoulder. I tit slapped myself several times. I put a vibrator up my ass. I pounded myself, until I came all down the inside of the skirt. It felt awesome diary. I crave being the office slut and then being taken apart, as I deserve for my perverted female thoughts. I started playing at nine pm. As I write this diary it is now twelve thirty, I must sleep. The masturbation outfit is drying it needed a wash, after I came all over the skirt.

18/7/12

Been a couple of days since I wrote diary, work is ok. Though again yesterday I had more fantasy's this time I was chained to my chair and wheeled into the fitters workshop by the manager for being a wantom office slut. They're, in my fantasy the fitters took it in turn's to verbally degrade me. They broke me down by threatening to strip me, then not doing it. Just the thought of them telling me I was going to be stripped. In my fantasy I was in the wantom office slut outfit. I remember I nearly called out from my desk.

"Do it, rip it open, get my tits out, slap me, spit on me. THEN FINALLY FUCK ME!"

I was embarrassed slightly diary, I actually nearly blurted out this information. There is also a new office lad who has started he is quite dishy.

21/7/12

Well, diary. Things have taken a turn for the better. I was given a compliment by the new lad at work today. He said I was nice. I think he would have said more diary, but he is new and does not know where he stands in the pecking order. I bent down in front of him on purpose. It felt so good and submissive, if he had told me to stand there all day I would have done as instructed. Oh to be reprimanded and made to strip in front of him...

23/7/12

Very intense dream, diary. I was in the blue blouse. I had made in error in the yearly stock take. I found myself cuffed to an office filing cabinet for my sins. The fitters were given a new job. Strip me! Each fitter was given the task of removing one item of clothing from my body. In order to get me to understand that being a slutty submissive office sub was my place, and I had to do my tasks correctly. I ended up in just my panties and suspender belt. Then in my dream, I was dragged into the workshop by my hair, the foreman relishing his task. There I was chained to the forklift and suspended for in the air for fifteen minutes. Again the fitters mocked me while they worked. Once more I woke to find myself staring at that blouse, again I came. A cold shower was needed before work. Again, my thoughts were slightly perverted I thought about showering in the blouse!

27/7/12

Sorry for the lack of entries been on a training course very boring. Nothing much to report.

30/7/12

Diary, crisis has struck! My washing machine has gone kaput. Guess what, with my work blouses in. The man cannot fix it until Monday night. I have only one blouse for work. It's the wantom blue satin attire. My hand is forced, I must wear it to work tomorrow. As I have no other suitable formal work blouses! Dear lord, I have dreamt of this day and wanked over this moment for so long. I must rest for tomorrow. Will anybody pass comment?

At this time, this is all we can find of the diary, we feel more may be found. When we do, it will be released accordingly. Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals