Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Dear my future Mistress,

You could be anywhere around the World but I hope I will find you some Day.
I want you to be a kind and caring Mistress with a heart of pure Gold and a evil kinky Mind.
I want you to have patience with me and get to know me before you want to play, I want you to respect my Limits guid me and take care of me (I am overdoing things sometimes).
I want to please you with all my might and your preferences should be most important.
I like to be a "good Boy" I like to submit and be obidient.
You don't have to be scarry and mean, to show me my place you just have to Order me to do things.
I don't like punishments because I failed to do something, I like punishments when they are for your amusement.
I have made some expiriences as a Sub and I know the things I like and that I don't like.
I like to fulfil tasks for your amusement, I like to give up my sexual control, I like tease and denial, I like to be treated like your Toy or a good Puppy, I like acts of submission.
I don't want to be treated like a Sissy, I am just not that kind of Guy, same goes for Assplay and all this things.
I reaaaaaaaly would please expirience: humiliation, shame, imspections, Intorrogation, beeing bullied,maybe blackmail all ofcourse after we get to know each other and everything please consensual.
I know I want much and I don't know if I ever find it, but in return I guess I have much to offer (besides my bad english you could allways correct me and punish me for :p), I am loyal, exklusive, intelligent, caring, gentle and very obidient if I trust you.
Ahhhhh so much more to talk about, if you want to know more about me I will answer your questions honestly.
Have a wonderful Day all of you and kink on.

Ohhh bye the way yeah I know its written a bit silly, yes that happend on purpose, beeing submissive does not mean I have to take things to serious.
Aaaaaaand Yes english is not my first language so if your eyes hurt cause all the mistakes I made, feel free to help me to imbrove my english ;).