Magnus7060

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2022
On Skype and kik lol
Howdy y’all! I’m new to this site, so forgive me if this post is a tad unorganized. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested to have me as their servant. I operate on both kik and Skype, and can discuss options there in greater detail.

If you are not into this, I have a lil game we can play. I’m a lover of oral domination, so I figured I’d ask y’all to decide what I do with my throat. You guys can give me dares and tasks regarding deepthroating and I’ll be happy to do them! I love being pushed to the limit!

Toys:
6 in Dildo
4 in Fleshlight
Open Mouth Gag (lips)

Kik: 7060mag
Hmu for my Skype!

Last edited:

Magnus7060

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2022
On Skype and kik lol
Howdy y’all! I’m new to this site, so forgive me if this post is a tad unorganized. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested to have me as their servant. I operate on both kik and Skype, and can discuss options there in greater detail.

If you are not into this, I have a lil game we can play. I’m a lover of oral domination, so I figured I’d ask y’all to decide what I do with my throat. You guys can give me dares and tasks regarding deepthroating and I’ll be happy to do them! I love being pushed to the limit!

Toys:
6 in Dildo
4 in Fleshlight
Open Mouth Gag (lips)

Kik: mag7060
Hmu for my Skype!
Bump?

Magnus7060

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2022
On Skype and kik lol

Toys:
6 in Dildo
4 in Fleshlight
Open Mouth Gag (lips)

Kik: 7060mag
Hmu for my Skype!
Bump OwO

Featured Threads

New Personals