Degradation/Humiliation Stables

XK6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2022
(Note: Not just Degradation/Humiliation, even if it's the main goal, also other forms of sadism (pain) and more)

Mature Dom in Europe looking for subs, male or female (see requirements below)
Owner of a Kik Group focused on Female Degradation/Humiliation, now paused, with over 3 years online and literally hundreds of subs used, abused, trained, degraded.
The idea was tasking and using the slaves 'in front' of the other slaves, in the totally private group, and focusing all in real performance,, not discussion or chat. Thet would help the dehumanization, objectification, humiliation, of the slaves transformed in shared animals and also their learning/entertainment by watching others being used. and degraded.
With this new project I'll accept both male and female slaves, trying to keep a balance, and trying to reinforce the idea that they're simply slaves, so their gender or sexual preferences are irrelevant inside the limits, of course. Once I have enough slaves I'll accept Switches/Dominants of any gender. (Not before)
This is not a softcore group and not for curious people. All slaves will be verified and screened to join.

IM me for kik and questions, I'll answer there the rest and add you to the group if approved.

us3m3h4rd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 13, 2022
Can't seem to send private messages, please kik me at us3m3h4rd and let me know if I can be a part of this. 43m slave, needs what You are offering.

XK6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2022
Proyect is going on, but it will take time until we find a decent number of members to start as a group.
Message with your kik and intro with experience and limits. If you have issues with messages, post kik here.
You'll be contacted for verification/inspection/interrogation and added if you pass the cut, but it may take a while.
I'll post updates here.

Featured Threads

New Personals