Demisexual, Tall, Plus Size little girl submissive seeks Daddy Dominant type 30-40 yrs old. Must be in the US!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
DD/lg, Impact play, Wax play, Rope/shibari, Clothing control, Nipple clamps, Toys and vibrators, Anal play/dual play, Spankings, Restraints, cuddling
Limits
Scat, Public (even hidden), Family, Blood, Children, Animals, drugs, pee

MysticalMadness

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2020
Introduction:
I am a complicated person with likes and dislikes in which an ad, even a well-written one, can hardly describe my whole self. What I am looking for is both vague and complicated.

My name is MysticalMadness. I have been in the lifestyle on and off for 10 years. In that time, I have learned various parts of my identity and am continuing to grow and learn about myself. I am a submissive (with the potential to become a slave), a masochist, a demisexual, and a little. I am painfully shy and withdrawn at first but when I open up, I have been told that I am a treasure. I am conscientious, responsible, and loyal to a fault. My little side is extremely playful and ranges anywhere between 3 and 8 years old depending on how far I regress into little space. Some might look at my playfulness and call it bratty, but I don’t mean it to be in the slightest. It’s just silly and raw me. That being said, I’m not interested in diapers or bottles.

Being demisexual means that I cannot engage in sexual play, online or off, until I trust you and have a longstanding personal relationship with you. Therefore, long-term vetting is an important process for me. It is imperative that if you message me, you understand this concept and do not push for things before I am ready. I am looking to start a full on relationship, not a fling.

A random fact about me: I have mirror touch synesthesia. When I read or watch anything labeled “horror” (blood, gore, maiming, poking, prodding, slicing, stabbing, etc) I literally feel the pain and anguish of the other person. I cannot handle it.

When it comes to movies, I tend to avoid anything over PG-13, and I stick to most family-style movies. My tastes in music vary from meditative to oldies to pop. I struggle with rap and hip-hop because the intensity of the beats triggers my anxiety. I also do not enjoy loud environments or environments with a lot of people.

Dislikes:
• Being bitten
• Heavy choking
• Multiple orgasms
• Feet/boots
• Degradation/humiliation

These are the immediate dislikes that come to mind

What I’m looking for:
I am hoping to find a Dominant or Master who knows their way around a person well. Who can give me what I need when I need it without being overly strict or firm. I prefer a Dominant that can guide with a loving hand and heart. I also wish to find someone who can be a Daddy and what would probably be considered a light to moderate sadist. I currently have anxiety, PTSD, and depression and would like it if someone could guide me through these and create goals to reduce and/or eliminate triggers. Most of all, I’m looking for a Master or Dominant that can be my best friend, my everything. For more information, look up my fetlife profile LilPeridotSprite.

In your message to me, please answer the following questions:
How old are you?
What type of D-type do you identify as? (Master, Dominant, Top, etc)
What is your experience thus far in the lifestyle, local scene, or online?
What are your likes? Dislikes? Limits?
What are you looking for in a relationship with a submissive?
What area of the country are you in?
What do you think I have to offer you and you to me?

Reactions: Galeonix

Featured Threads

New Personals