destroy/win my clothes bet

lakey01

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
looking to play a game or make a bet on something were the loser of the game/bet loses their clothes, either by having to rip them up and destroy them, or has to give them to winner. Can either play a game eg battleships or make on something eg football match, with a forfeit for the loser were they somehow end up losing some/all of their clothes. If interested pm me or send me a message on kik lakey0 or skype ryan.lake56

lakey01

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
been a while since i had any fun if anyone's up for something like this let me know

lakey01

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
im up for doing this again soon if anyones interested get in contact

lakey01

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
can be a fun game, play games were loser has to destroy or give winner their clothes they're wearing

lakey01

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
still looking if anyone wants to play or drop anything similar, kik me ryanlake1 or pm me

J7brennan06

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Private
Dec 7, 2021
looking to play a game or make a bet on something were the loser of the game/bet loses their clothes, either by having to rip them up and destroy them, or has to give them to winner. Can either play a game eg battleships or make on something eg football match, with a forfeit for the loser were they somehow end up losing some/all of their clothes. If interested pm me or send me a message on kik lakey0 or skype ryan.lake56
I'm game to play a bed game with you

Featured Threads

New Personals