Different take on Kik Inspections

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hello all,

I have decided to make this post about a different take on the Kik Inspection Threads. The general principle is the same.

Those who participate will be inspected/inspecting over kik.... however there is a different twist to this, those that are looking to be inspected will need to state what they are looking to be inspected for.

Examples of this are as follows:

Inspection of being a pet- list the pet you wish to be inspected as as well as, "dressing", the part, so to speak, for your inspection, then follow up with presenting yourself for inspection,(pets do not wear clothing).

Inspection of being a Submissive/Slave- this one should be pretty easy for those doing this one since you will just need to present yourselves in a submissive/slave pose for the inspection.

Inspection of being a Cow- proper presentation of udders and quantity of milk,(if you can produce milk), for insepection.

Inspection of being a sissy- Yes this is for the males of the sight that do it, but make sure to dress the part well enough for a proper inspection.

Those are just some examples of what you could want to be inspected over to see how any of fit the part or if you need to work at it at all.

This is for both Males and Females to participate in. I would like to keep the inspections up to the the ones being inspected to choose their role, unless they say they want a role chose for them.

If you wish to be inspected, leave your Kik username and role you wish to be inspected over below.

If you wish to be an inspector, leave your Kik username below as well as any preferences if you have them.

I do hope to see all genders participating if possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I would like to add a little more onto this as well.

First, if you would like to rate those you inspected you will need to Reply back to this thread, with the username of the Kinktalk User you inspected with a number ranging from 0-10 on how rated in their role.
As well as any suggestions as to how they could make themselves better for their role.

Also, Make sure you abide by the limits of the ones being inspected, if they do not want to do something then do not force them. If anyone has any problems with the inspector, feel free to message me and i will make a list that i will add to this thread and update labeling those that broke the rules of limits as disrespectful and caution those that have them as an inspector.

Now that that is done, I commence this activity open.

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Even though there should be no shortage of those i still will put myself up as Inspector.
Females only, preferrably pets and cows, but generally open to all.

Kik: Hexamin

syst0lic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2013
Manchester / London
kik: subdirector
Inspect females who want to be rated for their suitability for the following roles:
Little
Subservient
Slut
Masochist

Featured Threads

New Personals