Dildo deepthroating material

Magical Trapdoor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2016
Video got removed.
Edit: I don't recommend using a double ended dildo for deepthroat fun.
Ideally you should pick one with a large base, that you can't fit in your mouth, the reason I say this is when I deep throat anything, it gets pulled quite forcefully down my throat thanks to a small reflex I have - you really don't want to swallow an entire dildo and have to go to er.

If you're looking for something that won't hold odours (and subsequently taste)
A high quality pure silicone, glass or medical grade stainless steel are your only options.

Of those I could never recommend glass toys, putting something fragile that tends to shatter and chip in your body isn't a good idea.

Medical grade stainless is great, however it's not flexible in the slightest, definitely not something you want in your throat, or too deep inside any orifice. (Your internals are not straight) - is ideal for small butt plugs, eggs, small vibrators or benwa balls.

This leaves silicone, however it will have a taste, and a smell of its own (everything does).

The important thing is to buy one that's high quality 100% silicone, the stuff that's mixed (to soften it) can make it porous. (Which means smells and tastes will take root in your toy)
Anything under $50 is almost definitely not silicone, but I suggest visiting a large sex store, preferably one that markets towards women and asking the clerk should you be unsure.

Last edited:

New Personals