• Now - Things I find around the house

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Now - Things I bought online

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Now - Things I bought in a sex shop

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Now - A combination of all of the above

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • I have only ever used my fingers (no toys)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So something I have always found fascinating are the wonderfully weird items that girls find to masturbate with. Seems an awful lot start out using some kind of household objects such as hairbrush handles but since the advent of easy access to online shopping I'm curious to know if more girls now are getting access to dildos and vibrators as their first toy?

I would love to know your stories of what you used first, what you're using now and what you find the best.

Do you have a huge collection of dildos or do you have a few you hide away? Any stories, educational, funny or even cautionary are welcome!

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A popular one

I was chatting to an old friend recently and she has been using the good old Sharpie pens lately, anyone else enjoyed these?

3509118579_f0cc21538b_b.jpg
(photo is a web pic btw, not her)

Marksam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 17, 2016
Improved vibrating dildo

I bought my wife one of those real life skin vibrating dildos and it was pretty big. At first she said she didn't like it but once I got it in her it became her favorite thing. I would use it on her in the dark and over the course of three weeks she started asking me to use it on her every night. One day when she wasn't home I looked at it and pulled the skin off and it gave me an idea. I got white duct tape and rapped it around the vibrator and pulled the skin back over it she continued to ask for it. I did that every other day until I had used the whole role of tape on it. For two weeks I used it like that and it was at least twice as thick as it was when I bought it. At work we used a lightweight filler to repair holes I brought home some and formed a big head on the vibrator and a big ring about six inches down from the head. I had to get more and tapper it down because it was just to blunt. The first time I used it on her it took some time to work the head in but she never said stop and I adventually popped it in. I used it on her for a week one night started pushing it deeper I got it in to where it started to tapper back to the big ring. She pulled my head up and started kissing me while I held steady pressure on the dildo. I could feel her opening her legs more and rocking her hips she was moaning in my mouth as I started to really put pressure on it. I was fucking in shock as she pulled her knees back let out a big moan and I felt my hand move forward as the ring past through her lips and inside her pussy

Featured Threads

New Personals