15+ years

Lord Sabio

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2024
lordsabio.com
I always appreciate discipline and precision in my submissives, and I have created a system of postures that I use to train them. They comprise some traditional postures, often modified to make them more aesthetic or more useful for my needs, as well as some fairly original ideas of my own. These postures range from playful to difficult stress positions and include standing, kneeling, groveling, sitting, and lying postures.

I’m not always strict, but when I’m training a sub in my postures, I expect them to be executed perfectly. I expect precision in the placement of every limb and every angle when a sub adopts one of my postures. So, whether you’ve just begun to dip your toe into the D/s dynamic or you’re an experienced sub who has been a bit too intimidated to reach out to me, this should provide a fun little icebreaker to get to know each other a bit.

If there’s a spark, perhaps I’ll train you on more of my postures, or I may even consider letting you become one of my amazing subs.

How does it work?

• You contact me and tell me a little about yourself: What’s your experience level? What are you looking for in a Dom? What do you look like? (Photos are appreciated.) How flexible are your joints? And, anything else you think I should know, or which you think would make a good introduction to you.
  • I’ll select one of my postures which I think would be good for you and send you the description.
  • You’ll submit a photo of yourself in the posture, as described.
  • I’ll assess how well you’ve carried out the instructions I gave you. Don’t expect to get it right on the first try, you almost definitely will not. I’ll instruct you where you may have deviated from my instructions, both stated and unstated. Seriously, should I have to tell you not to have dirty laundry piled behind you, or a camera angle where you can’t be seen?
  • We’ll repeat the submission/critique process until you get it right, or we choose to stop to prevent one of us from going mad. My subs may get punished for making the same mistake multiple times, but I will not be punishing anyone for this initial icebreaker posture. I want us to have the chance to get to know each other, and if we’re vibing, perhaps we’ll do more together.
I prefer to work with thin to average, female presenting, bodies. Obviously, posture training will require you to submit photos, so if you won’t send photos this is not for you. Also, my subs are always required to do my postures in the nude, though I have postures that range from demure (which show none of your bits) to downright vulgar. I am not eager to relax this standard, but I may consider making some concessions.

Do you think you're up to the task?

Featured Threads

New Personals