Discord server for doms/subs

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
As y’all know kik is going to shut down after quite a solid stretch. There’s a lot of talk on what app to use based on anonymity for your safety and over all function. I believe discord is a solid contender as you only need an email to use it. Doesn’t even have to be a real email tied to you. You cannot DOX anyone or grab an ip. You can’t get anyone’s private info at all. You also don’t have a limit on a server so anyone can join. So I decided to create a discord server for subs and doms who use kik. You can post your ads in the ad section and also chat in the various chats to find people or just talk. I can add whatever channels y’all wish to have based on certain topics or things. I will be choosing admins to help run this if it kicks off and does well so be respectful and I might choose you. If you wish to join the server here is the link to join https://discord.gg/3yX5hT

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
As y’all know kik is going to shut down after quite a solid stretch. There’s a lot of talk on what app to use based on anonymity for your safety and over all function. I believe discord is a solid contender as you only need an email to use it. Doesn’t even have to be a real email tied to you. You cannot DOX anyone or grab an ip. You can’t get anyone’s private info at all. You also don’t have a limit on a server so anyone can join. So I decided to create a discord server for subs and doms who use kik. You can post your ads in the ad section and also chat in the various chats to find people or just talk. I can add whatever channels y’all wish to have based on certain topics or things. I will be choosing admins to help run this if it kicks off and does well so be respectful and I might choose you. If you wish to join the server here is the link to join https://discord.gg/3yX5hT

Featured Threads

New Personals