Discreet Toys & Apparel

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I've been looking for discreet toys, clothing items, and/or accessories to remind me that I am collared, but not so obvious to everyone else.

As much as I love the shirts and panties that say "yes, daddy", or "daddy's fucktoy", I can't wear those freely.

I recently bought a cheap choker and I wear that quite often. But I was looking for more. Rings, kitty ears, bracelets, slutty clothing, slutty bras/panties, etc.

I also have no toys, so anything small enough to fit in my purse or keep hidden in a dresser drawer would be a nice suggestion.

If you have any links to direct me to a store/item or even ideas for homemade items, it would be wondeful. :p

ImrielCourcel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Here are some of the things I enjoy having my subs do at times, discreet public play is one of my favorites:

1) Take a bra and cut holes in it exactly the size of your nipples, so that you still have a bra on, but your nipples poke through to your shirt. Wear a tight thin shirt (as thin as you dare without completely exposing yourself), and your nipples will constantly rub against your top, continually reminding you of what a slut you are. Take frequent opportunities to brush against them lightly to keep them erect

2) Take a skimpy pair panties and wear them in reverse, so that the skinny part goes between your pussy lips instead of your ass... keep them pulled up nice and tight, like a crotch rope, again to continually remind you of your submissiveness

3) Go out with an actual crotch rope on - with knots above and below your clit

4) Get some ben wa balls - they are pretty cheap, a few bucks on amazon, and can probably be found in stores, and wear them on occasion. Very hot ;)

I've done many many more tasks like these, so I'll post some more if you like..

PS - can you add me to your kik group on the other thread? imrielcourcel

Femminator

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
Ankle bracelets are great for reminding you that you are collared. They are discreet. Especially if your Dom puts it on you. I know a Sub that wears a ring on her right hand. As for toys, a lipstick vibrator will fit in your purse. It comes in an actual lipstick case so it looks legit. If I remember correctly, Adam and Eve.com had one not to long ago.

Hope this helps.

Featured Threads

New Personals