Homemade DIY automatic masturbator/penis pump

PirateKing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2022
Lubbock, Texas
So I got sick of just simply rubbing one out. Doing anything to make it seem different. All in all it was always gonna feel like a sloppy drunk trying to hard to hit that orgasm, over stimulating and NOT hit that orgasm.
Lotta research and few hours later, having an clear understanding on why not many have attempted making an automatic masturbator. I just used my knowledge as a Carpenter/Tradesman, having a few years with an Engineering back ground and just plane ability be a handyman and make almost anything... The idea was quick to hit me, everything was around my house. I spent the astronomically gigantic amount of money in the sum of "not a damn penny". lol
Used an old respiratory machine I had. Just opened up the cover, removed the hoses from the motor, the gasket that sits under the flange that's inside determines the way the air flow. I simply took it off, flipped it to the opposite side It was on allowing the flow to go the opposite direction it did prior. Hooked up the hoses (external ones) took a diy flashlight I had…drilled a hole in one end to accommodate the hose, used my hot glue gun (clear silicone caulking will work) and sealed up edges where the hoses might have leaked air. Let that dry plenty, grabbed my lube and lathered up slid my dick on in and had some fun.
Being it was a plug in pump I made sure to be quick on the ready to turn it out if I wasn’t able to release myself from the suction if needing to. If you’re using aye something like a plug in or battery operated pump. Pay attention at all times. It is extremely dangerous and if you aren’t fully coherent to understand a problem if it dust can td you may just damage your feelings for life, break your new sex toy, hell… you may

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: ILoveKink

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
So I got sick of just simply rubbing one out. Doing anything to make it seem different. All in all it was always gonna feel like a sloppy drunk trying to hard to hit that orgasm, over stimulating and NOT hit that orgasm.
Lotta research and few hours later, having an clear understanding on why not many have attempted making an automatic masturbator. I just used my knowledge as a Carpenter/Tradesman, having a few years with an Engineering back ground and just plane ability be a handyman and make almost anything... The idea was quick to hit me, everything was around my house. I spent the astronomically gigantic amount of money in the sum of "not a damn penny". lol
Used an old respiratory machine I had. Just opened up the cover, removed the hoses from the motor, the gasket that sits under the flange that's inside determines the way the air flow. I simply took it off, flipped it to the opposite side It was on allowing the flow to go the opposite direction it did prior. Hooked up the hoses (external ones) took a diy flashlight I had…drilled a hole in one end to accommodate the hose, used my hot glue gun (clear silicone caulking will work) and sealed up edges where the hoses might have leaked air. Let that dry plenty, grabbed my lube and lathered up slid my dick on in and had some fun.
Being it was a plug in pump I made sure to be quick on the ready to turn it out if I wasn’t able to release myself from the suction if needing to. If you’re using aye something like a plug in or battery operated pump. Pay attention at all times. It is extremely dangerous and if you aren’t fully coherent to understand a problem if it dust can td you may just damage your feelings for life, break your new sex toy, hell… you may
That is a great Idea. I have used vacumcleaners with modified hoses. Previously I relied on other artificail pussys that relied on my own power. One time I stuck my dick into a little blue hoover and the wife came home and my dick was so swollen I couldn't take it out OOPS.

Featured Threads