Do you like Public Sex/Outdoor Sex?

Do you enjoy "risky" outdoor or public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • It's OK

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
For me, nothing beats a quick fuck in the back of a car, in the public pool, in a lifeguard's tower, at my honey's workplace, or on a nature hike. I really enjoy this type of "risky sex" from time to time. Do you?

If you do, what tips do you have for having great sex in unusual places without getting caught?

Last edited:

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I've had sex on a nature "hike" a few times. We hike out fairly far so that the chance of running into anyone is basicly none. We are both paranoid about getting caught so we go out quite a ways. If you are going to do this bring a backback with a blanket. Finding a place to lie down can be a little tricky. The spot we like is on top of a small moutain / large hill that overlooks a canyon of oak trees. We lie around, fool around, and then... well... you get the point. We did this at first by accident (I know how silly that sounds) and found out we kinda liked it.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
i think its great having sex with a gentle breeze over your naked skin

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Role playing outside is also very hot. I had my sub tied to a railroad track last year. She was ordered not to cum, even with the vibrator going (yes I'm cruel :D )

Afterwards she said that the thought of being caught or seen was amazing. I have brought her to the store tied in the back of truck also, the windows are tinted, but being bound with little on gets her heart going....

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I'm a big fan of the ocean. I don't recommend the beach, though, too much sand to get in places. Just doing it in the water standing up is enough for me!

ken7700

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 12, 2008
I'm a big fan of the outside. Nothing beats some great sex in the great outdoors. Bring a few sex toys along and you can have some great adventures with a sweet lady.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I like to have sex anywhere and anytime. I've tried having sex in so many places such as beach, in the car, park, garden, swimming pool and even at thebranch of a mango tree. I'm a kind of woman who's fun of having adventure. Try it!

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I love it. Me and my subbie tend to get quite naughty quite publicly, it's amazing what a coat can hide (fingerings etc). I love the expression on peoples faces when you can tell they're wondering if and or what is going on.

I couldn't place a finger really on what it is i love about it, maybe it's todo, for me, with the idea of performing.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Public sex gets my mind active
for some reason i feel like is just exciting
And Time is worthy as Gold every second is just glory

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I think the outdoor sex brings more emotions and better experience than the indoor "secure"
sex. And you feel you could embrace the nature and be one with it, it's a really great experience, no doubt about it.

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Use to love it when I was younger but that's probably because I had no where else to go....its a nice way to mix it up now...the hubby loves road head

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I love both, outdoor can be so exciting depending on where you are, I have done it in so many public places and many times while in the height of it did not care about been seen and many times we were but people never say anything, they do keep looking just that bit longer, maybe they are enjoying it too.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
I tried it once in a public park, it was evening, not entirely dark, but we made sure there were no children around. A couple of people bumped into us, but they didn't stay there for long when they resalised what we were doing.

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I did once persuade my wife ti have sex in the car while we were parked up on a beach. She had always promised we could have sex out of doors but this was the only time it actually happend. My orgasm was pretty intense and within minutes I was hard again and able to go a second time (I can count the number of times that has happened on one hand).

One thing thats gets me was that when she had an affair she was perdectly happy to be laid in the other guy's car whenever he wanted.

Featured Threads

New Personals