Does anyone have any saved photos of me?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
its been a nice trip down memory lane of this hot ass....makes me wonder though if i need to ask the same thing in my own thread. lol

Reactions: Alyss08

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
The other 4 pics I already had were already posted in here I thought but looking it over it seems i missed one. Posting that one now :) Also she stated the other pic of her she found in the gallery must not have included face or pussy so we can limit the choices to guess from based on that new info :) Would you take some pic recreation dares Alyss?

Attachments

• 55448178-5B04-4931-88F9-360A87F9090E.jpeg
    55448178-5B04-4931-88F9-360A87F9090E.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 50

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
I keep looking at how many times each photo has been opened and I keep getting so wet knowing so many people have my photos and super nervous

stevie369

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2013
Florida
The other 4 pics I already had were already posted in here I thought but looking it over it seems i missed one. Posting that one now :) Also she stated the other pic of her she found in the gallery must not have included face or pussy so we can limit the choices to guess from based on that new info :) Would you take some pic recreation dares Alyss?
🤗

Reactions: Alyss08

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
Depends what the dares are .... and the photo from that gallery I posted is already in the first comments of photos.

Reactions: stevie369

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Depends what the dares are .... and the photo from that gallery I posted is already in the first comments of photos.
Well it could just be me sending you some nice pics for you to re create but a punishment for failing to do so could also be added. If you want to go would you be up for some ones in public?

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
Well I unfortunately cannot play anymore so I will post one more picture for everyone before I am done exposing. No face. Does anyone have a request on my last one?

Kylenut2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 2, 2016
Well I unfortunately cannot play anymore so I will post one more picture for everyone before I am done exposing. No face. Does anyone have a request on my last one?

Using a toy in your ass would be humiliating for you and a turn on for all of us.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
stadning facing the camera with a whipped cream heart on ur chest..the bottin of the heart between ur breasts..in marker..the words "Eat my pussy Kinktalk"

be wearing nothing but thigh high stockings..or cute long socks..heels..

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
You are super creative but I dont like anything on me. Slimy and gross. I have taken a set of all new photos as my last bunch. I’m posting on Xhamster now and will attach the link here. They will only be up for a few hours and then I’m deleting. Sadly after that I will not be exposing myself anymore.

Featured Threads

New Personals