Dom seeks subs

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
femdom, humilation, chastity, spanking, ball busting, fetish clubs, slave, cooking and cleaning slave, foot stool and foot fetish, cage play and pet play. i am open minded and like trying most things. but i do not like scat or want body worship.

domseekssubs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 23, 2021
Sexy Dom seeks subs.
I am not looking for online subs, but real life meets. I want a sub who can cook, clean, who likes to travel and attend fetish clubs, someone who is loyal and caring and honest.
I want a like minded sub who I can grow with and have a connection with. I am not looking for a sexual partner. But someone who enjoys to obey and loves to treat women like the Queens we are.
I like foot fetish, cage play, pet play, ball busting, spanking, humiliation. chastity, I like most things expect scat or body worship. If you are good you will be rewarded ,but if you are bad you will be thrown to the curb.

Hackett21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2021
Good evening, fellow brit here. Message me for more torture and fun

subship

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2022
Sexy Dom seeks subs.
I am not looking for online subs, but real life meets. I want a sub who can cook, clean, who likes to travel and attend fetish clubs, someone who is loyal and caring and honest.
I want a like minded sub who I can grow with and have a connection with. I am not looking for a sexual partner. But someone who enjoys to obey and loves to treat women like the Queens we are.
I like foot fetish, cage play, pet play, ball busting, spanking, humiliation. chastity, I like most things expect scat or body worship. If you are good you will be rewarded ,but if you are bad you will be thrown to the curb.
Hi there, you sound absolutely perfect to me. I've been looking for someone to dominate me and who is also interested in their local scene. I'm a 22 year old guy from the north east capable of travelling with lots of free time, I can do real meets and I would love to do them.

kinkylodge

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2018
Sexy Dom seeks subs.
Hi i am a submissive male that is intrested

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi i am a submissive male that is intrested
Check the post date. 2021. Same time the person was last active. You can find this by tapping on their screen name and it will show when they were active here last.

BraydonKelppsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 28, 2022
Breckenridge mn
Sexy Dom seeks subs.
Yes could you add me kik braydonkelpp

Silkpanties

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2023
Sexy Dom seeks subs.
Are you still active and have you any age limits?

Featured Threads

New Personals