Dominant for humiliation sub

Hai_kink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2022
I'm going to assume you're a submissive if you're reading this, so let me tell you what type of dominant I am so you're better informed.
I am not a vanilla dom and will make you do tasks that you hate just because I am bored. I expect complete obedience and I expect it without any arguing. I will make use of you till I'm satisfied.
Here's some basic information.
Kinks:
Bondage
Anal
Humiliation
Degradation
Petplay
Pain-play
Enema play
Weird/cruel tasks

Limits:
Blood
Sounding

Message me on Kik with a picture of you with your ass spread and a few sentences on why I should even bother humiliating you.
Kik - Hai_kink1

• Love
Reactions: subboise69

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Don’t repeat post the same copy paste crap in the same online section in the same week. You’re just clogging the new feed with no added value. You have this exact post on Tuesday it’s only been two days.

hellafide2277

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2022
I'm going to assume you're a submissive if you're reading this, so let me tell you what type of dominant I am so you're better informed.
I am not a vanilla dom and will make you do tasks that you hate just because I am bored. I expect complete obedience and I expect it without any arguing. I will make use of you till I'm satisfied.
Here's some basic information.
Kinks:
Bondage
Anal
Humiliation
Degradation
Petplay
Pain-play
Enema play
Weird/cruel tasks

Limits:
Blood
Sounding

Message me on Kik with a picture of you with your ass spread and a few sentences on why I should even bother humiliating you.
Kik - Hai_kink1
im down

Featured Threads

New Personals