Dominate my slut for me, i’m To busy to do it now

Jacob_Harr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 2, 2017
Post some ideas, what do you want her to do? I’ll make her do the good ones.

Attachments

• 9015C8E2-685C-435B-BD98-91A8E9A5FAE0.jpeg
    9015C8E2-685C-435B-BD98-91A8E9A5FAE0.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 7E8E15F0-7FED-43DA-984A-4E8DFCB7912C.jpeg
    7E8E15F0-7FED-43DA-984A-4E8DFCB7912C.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 260
  • AC02F8F2-7BC0-4B0E-BFE2-A16C90D8232A.jpeg
    AC02F8F2-7BC0-4B0E-BFE2-A16C90D8232A.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 256

VashtiAmbler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2018
I want her to tie 15 clothespegs to a door. Attach 1 of them to her clit, one of them to each nipple, two on either side of your nipples and four on her labia. Then, walk backwards until they’re yanked off. She’s to repeat this 15 times. If she feel comfortable, record each time they get yanked them off, and send them to anyone who wants the videos. If not, report back, in detail.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I want her to tie 15 clothespegs to a door. Attach 1 of them to her clit, one of them to each nipple, two on either side of your nipples and four on her labia. Then, walk backwards until they’re yanked off. She’s to repeat this 15 times. If she feel comfortable, record each time they get yanked them off, and send them to anyone who wants the videos. If not, report back, in detail.

Might want to check your math there on Clothes pins, you are 4 short of 15.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Might want to check your math there on Clothes pins, you are 4 short of 15.
Might also be helpful if the OP put some details on what she will/won't do as well as what toys and equipment she has to hand. Otherwise it is just wasting time for everyone if someone sets a task she can't or won't do.

Reactions: akechi106

mountainsteak2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2018
Well, her ass is amazing, so I'd be for spanking it until it's red -- start with 50 strokes from a leather belt.
Add nipple clamps and pull those beautiful breasts in opposite directions before adding a weight.
Then let her finger herself to orgasm while you drip wax from a candle on her stomach.

Have fun!
-mountain

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Interesting that the op is a straight male slave and is way too busy to dominate his slut, but has the time to set up an online post which he has to constantly check and monitor for tasks to set his slut.
Their previous posts include requests to be other peoples slaves and be put in chastity so I am not convinced.

Further, even if this isn't some random girl's pictures taken from the Internet, as droptokon said, this is a waste of time if we don't know the girl's limits, available toys etc.

Reactions: Micki

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
No cause two on each side of the nipple would be 5 on each tit, plus 4 on the labia and 1 on the clit is 15

your original posting says and i quote, "1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple and 1 on either side of the nipple and 4 on the labia,", now i am not sure how everyone else learned to count or read, but how i was learned to count was, 1+1+1+2+2+4= 11.

If you did mean 2 on either side of the nipple then you might of wanted to type it that way. I am just trying to be helpful here and when your original comment is right in front of you and you still say it is right when it is wrong, then i do not know what to tell you

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Have her sit naked for a timeframe of your choosing. And fill out the amount of times she has let you down (failed). Then after that amount of time she will stuff her mouth with used panties and using a spanking implement of your choosing spank her pussy that amount of times. Why? Because failure shouldn’t be only felt once!

Rose_98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2019
Interesting that the op is a straight male slave and is way too busy to dominate his slut, but has the time to set up an online post which he has to constantly check and monitor for tasks to set his slut.
Their previous posts include requests to be other peoples slaves and be put in chastity so I am not convinced.

Further, even if this isn't some random girl's pictures taken from the Internet, as droptokon said, this is a waste of time if we don't know the girl's limits, available toys etc.
Lol I'm the girl in those pictures so no I'm not just some random chick. Also he cant always dom me cause of his schedule

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
OK so the OP.. hes an 18yr old "experienced" slave. all prior posts hes seeking to be dominated. this post is more than likely his attempt to get you to give him ideas he can use on himself.

IF and a big "if" this was legit. A dom too lazy to come up with ideas for his sub needs to just accept that hes not ready to take on a sub. maybe get yourself a mentor and then do some research. this is always ridiculous to me when guys come here asking us all to give their s type a punishment or rules etc. Shes your damn sub take the responsibility you signed on for nut up and do your job. If you cant then call it off and let her find someone who can.

Featured Threads

New Personals