Domination 'aural play' assistance/ideas required.

newdomme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2011
Me and my partner have been dabbling through a long list of new things we have wanted to try.Its been incredible, and we are very quickly learning that we as a couple are quite 'dark' I suppose.

He has dominated me a few times, and its been fantastic.

Anyway, hes hinted a few times that he would like me to switch to this role- and i really feel like id love it.Im confident with handling him in a physical sense, orgasm control,rough play, teasing,and I know what my body wants and Im never shy of asking for it but to really really sell it, I want my mouth to be talking the real good stuff.

We talk dirty to each other hell of a lot, which is a major turn on, but I have a feeling that dominating him should definately be in a different register, more humiliation/certainly he wouldnt be responding to me the way he would usually.

I was hoping that an experienced Domme would be happy to give me some killer stuff that i could throw in verbally, to clinch the deal.Anything reall- im just a firm believer that if you do something, you do it properly.

We have a safeword, and so the basics are taken care of, I just really want to grind him into the ground with what im saying to him, and if anyone would be willing to help or throw a suggestion at me- that would be fantastic

Thanks so much

xxxxxx

New Personals