Switcherino

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 10, 2017
Netherlands
Hey there,

My name is Alex, a 28 year old switch from the netherlands. I've been looking for a Domme for forever, subs are easy to find. But this is by far one of the harder things to find (from my experience), so i wanted to give this a chance.

I haven't been able to explore my limits yet since i've never had a Mistress, So if we are a match, we will have to find out! I love to get forced to do things i dislike (Within limits), getting tied up and facefucked, i love selfbondage for as far my experience goes. Keep in mind that im not as experienced as a sub and probably have a lot to learn, which i will gladly do!

My Mistress has to be strict but caring, i would be open for an online or real life
Domme. Webcam is not required for online, it would be a plus. I am available on Skype, KIK messenger and Snapchat. You can find these at the bottom of this ad.

To see my toy collection, please go over to my albums. I have a webcam available, but i prefer phone since i have a desktop PC, and a phone is more convenient when moving. I'm open to play for a short or longer period of time and actually build a bond.

I work long days and i expect my Mistress to respect this. I have all time in the world to serve my Mistress outside work.

my contact information:
KIK: alexbreda1
Snapchat: alexcouf

I truely hope that theres interested people, and that this ad will work

Featured Threads

New Personals