Dynamic advice

Themostcherrypiee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2023
After my last thread I received some messages from Dominants. I talked to them and some of them are like, we don't share any pictures of us; however, they except me as a submissive to share my pictures with them.
The fact about me is, I really like to see my Dominant's body plus I can trust this way. I consider the fact that their photos might be fake. But howmany fake pictures can somebody find to send the other person?! And yeah there are ways to find out if the photos are fake or not.
The question is why some Dominants don't like to send their own pictures? What should I do?

Themostcherrypiee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah i have no issues with this at all its fun to share especially if your sub is actually into you to some degree. Although a little bit of teasing and thrist is always fun. Honestly i feel like its like for like in any online case really. Just my 10 cents.
Keeping the sub thirsty for things is hot 🙈. But sometimes it's not keeping them thirsty, it's just the Dom doesn't want to share anything at all. Then what's the fun in that? If I wanted a life couch I would've go for it not a Dom 😅🙈.

Themostcherrypiee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2023
Yep dont really know why they wouldnt. Unless there a touch of catfishing going on. But i dunno about that really. Back and forth is healthy and keeps it from being a totally one way street. Plus as a dom i kinda enjoy the worship/lust it brings so getting to show off a little is definetly not off the cards.
I think so too.
Plus I can't trust them, these days trusting someone is way more difficult than before and these type of Doms won't try a bit to earn the trust of the sub, all the want it to satisfy their dominant desires.

Themostcherrypiee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2023
Oh nah girl, it's not a Dom thing at all. My exhibitionism aside, if they are actually trying to have something, then they should show themselves.

Probably they are insecure about themselves (happens to the best of us), or afraid of getting expose (somehow), or simply are trying to get pics of you to jerk off and move on. But remember that you don't have to be submissive to anyone if you don't have anything with them, having a "Dominant" tag doesn't automatically doesn't give anyone the right to order you if you don't want to. Tell them to eat shit and die or something if they keep insisting lol
I think so too, I've seen so many guys who call themselves dominants but they're so many things but dominants.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So first, the two reasons they want pics early on is for either verification because the internet is full of fakes. If this is why they want a pic or two then they should also be willing to reciprocate. Second reason is the just want wank material and don’t care about you as a person( block this type) Since we’re here on the pic subject. If you want someone to verify for you the easiest way is to request two specific pics of them. Like hold up fingers or touch chin nose etc. write todays date on paper and hold up thumb. Stuff like that. If using kik do not rely on the camera icon pics. Those can be bypassed and faked with a modded kik. For our bdsm telegram group we use a live vid with a short 5 word sentence so we know they can’t fake it.

Now once your dynamic is being built this want of pics should be something you discuss in the beginning. If a Dom cannot accommodate your needs then it’s just like any other non matching discussion. You tell them it’s not going to work and you move on seeking the better match. This can be done as easily and respectfully as “ I don’t think this will be a good match. Good luck on your search. “

I as a person am not a big “look at me” type Dom. So I would need to know upfront the sub wanted pics and for the reason she enjoyed seeing who it is with her etc. I have no issue doing it I just need to be made aware. I’m not a mind reader. Again all this should be cleared up in negotiations.

“The what should you do” part. If your needs are not being met at any point in your dynamic for whatever the reasons, you end things and go find a better match. It might sting initially but dragging it out living a lie will only make it harder in the long run when you finally do break.

Themostcherrypiee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2023
So first, the two reasons they want pics early on is for either verification because the internet is full of fakes. If this is why they want a pic or two then they should also be willing to reciprocate. Second reason is the just want wank material and don’t care about you as a person( block this type) Since we’re here on the pic subject. If you want someone to verify for you the easiest way is to request two specific pics of them. Like hold up fingers or touch chin nose etc. write todays date on paper and hold up thumb. Stuff like that. If using kik do not rely on the camera icon pics. Those can be bypassed and faked with a modded kik. For our bdsm telegram group we use a live vid with a short 5 word sentence so we know they can’t fake it.

Now once your dynamic is being built this want of pics should be something you discuss in the beginning. If a Dom cannot accommodate your needs then it’s just like any other non matching discussion. You tell them it’s not going to work and you move on seeking the better match. This can be done as easily and respectfully as “ I don’t think this will be a good match. Good luck on your search. “

I as a person am not a big “look at me” type Dom. So I would need to know upfront the sub wanted pics and for the reason she enjoyed seeing who it is with her etc. I have no issue doing it I just need to be made aware. I’m not a mind reader. Again all this should be cleared up in negotiations.

“The what should you do” part. If your needs are not being met at any point in your dynamic for whatever the reasons, you end things and go find a better match. It might sting initially but dragging it out living a lie will only make it harder in the long run when you finally do break.
I told them that I really enjoy seeing the man I'm starting a dynamic with but they're like 'I usually don't do it', 'Or the ability to dominate is in my head...'
My former dynamic ended for this reason, I wasn't getting what I wanted so I let myself out of it.
Thanks for your time and usefull details...🌷

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I told them that I really enjoy seeing the man I'm starting a dynamic with but they're like 'I usually don't do it', 'Or the ability to dominate is in my head...'
My former dynamic ended for this reason, I wasn't getting what I wanted so I let myself out of it.
Thanks for your time and usefull details...🌷
Never be afraid to speak up for your needs. I’m glad you’ve gotten past those things and hopefully this post will educate subs who might not have known they can speak up.

Roofdoof

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2020
It is difficult these days to build trust through the Internet, especially through text messages only.

There are a lot of fake accounts kik discord Skype.....
for me when I receive pictures from other side from communication i do some online research if it fake or not
if it fake i block immediately

i don't share if i m not comfortable

Featured Threads

New Personals