Dynamic advice

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
After my last thread I received some messages from Dominants. I talked to them and some of them are like, we don't share any pictures of us; however, they except me as a submissive to share my pictures with them.
The fact about me is, I really like to see my Dominant's body plus I can trust this way. I consider the fact that their photos might be fake. But howmany fake pictures can somebody find to send the other person?! And yeah there are ways to find out if the photos are fake or not.
The question is why some Dominants don't like to send their own pictures? What should I do?
Just keep doing what it is that you want to do. Maybe for some Dominants it is about complete control, maybe they don’t feel confident that you will enjoy their pics.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Maybe be more specific about what you want and expect. Not my words. I have seen that advice on a few threads. But it seems like a good idea. That’s the point of being anonymous on a forum like this isn’t it. Be yourself without limits. If they don’t like it that’s there loss. Get what you want. I took the BDSMtest to understand what I wanted and what works well with my type. It’s a little bit of fun and probably not that accurate and definitely not definitive. There is a thread in the forums for it

Reactions: Terri

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Message sent.
Message sent for what? You have not participated in the actual discussion of the post at all. You step in and one liner claim you messaged her ? She wasn’t seeking you to pm her or to follow up in public that you sent her a pm. Have some class and stop being such a thirsty selfish person.

Reactions: Themostcherrypiee

J-wilson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2021
Message sent for what? You have not participated in the actual discussion of the post at all. You step in and one liner claim you messaged her ? She wasn’t seeking you to pm her or to follow up in public that you sent her a pm. Have some class and stop being such a thirsty selfish person.
We have previously had discussions and I can assure you there is no thirst there. I will be happy to send you a picture of our chat log to show that. I have been nothing but respectful to this young girl. She is going through a troubling time at the moment and I was purely seeing if there was any advice she needed to help her through it.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
We have previously had discussions and I can assure you there is no thirst there. I will be happy to send you a picture of our chat log to show that. I have been nothing but respectful to this young girl. She is going through a troubling time at the moment and I was purely seeing if there was any advice she needed to help her through it.
I don’t expect or want you posting anyone’s private convo. I stated what I did based on the way it looked. Your prior posts are all short one liners as well so it fits the look if that makes sense. If you do all your business in private then so be it. You know if you’re truthful or not and if that is in fact the case I apologize for the wrong assumption.

I will follow up with if you’re doing so much good with advice in private it could benefit lots of others in public as well. Im not saying show anyone’s personal stuff publicly. if you can contribute good to the public then do so by making more public advice comments on others seeking answers here. There are tons of posts seeking guidance.

J-wilson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2021
I don’t expect or want you posting anyone’s private convo. I stated what I did based on the way it looked. Your prior posts are all short one liners as well so it fits the look if that makes sense. If you do all your business in private then so be it. You know if you’re truthful or not and if that is in fact the case I apologize for the wrong assumption.

I will follow up with if you’re doing so much good with advice in private it could benefit lots of others in public as well. Im not saying show anyone’s personal stuff publicly. if you can contribute good to the public then do so by making more public advice comments on others seeking answers here. There are tons of posts seeking guidance.
Hi that's fair enough and put that way, yes you are right. Thanks for you apology and I too apologise for maybe going about it In the wrong way.

Featured Threads

New Personals